Hello Everyone

lovetoplaygames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello all. I hope my question is ok, please let me know if it is not. I am hoping to find some help. I have ds lites that my kids used with dstt carts. I wanted to use them again for my grandkids, Anyway to update them?

Last edited by lovetoplaygames,

lovetoplaygames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello all. I hope my question is ok, please let me know if it is not. I am hoping to find some help. I have ds lites that my kids used with dstt carts. I wanted to use them again for my grandkids, Anyway to update them?
Hello again, I think I figured it out on my own. My solution is better but not perfect. Anyhow thank you for allowing me to join this group.

Reactions: AncientBoi

lovetoplaygames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You didn't give anyone time to respond to you. Have you solved the problem yet? :unsure:
For those flashcarts you could use YSMenu, which is up-to-date and very compatible. Let me know if you need any help. :)
Yes that is what I used. It fixed quite a few games, not all though, but I am happy lol. Thank you for your quick response, but I decided to try it even though I was unsure lol. Impatient lol.

Reactions: Nikokaro

lovetoplaygames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You didn't give anyone time to respond to you. Have you solved the problem yet? :unsure:
For those flashcarts you could use YSMenu, which is up-to-date and very compatible. Let me know if you need any help. :)
I do have another question on the YSMenu. Is v7.06 the latest update? Also dual booting what does that do? What advantage does it have?

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Reactions: lovetoplaygames

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello. Welcome.

About your issue: What was the problem to begin with?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0