Sir-Pizza-Bot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone!

I'd just like to say a quick hi to the community, I'm really excited to be a part of it. After listening to the Tempcast for a few weeks, and lurking some forums, I have decided to make an account!

A little about me: I'm a 26-year-old college student studying Computer Engineering (Freshman, lol). I Have a huge passion for the arts & sciences.

Favorite Game: My favorite game ever made was Kerbal Space Program. The skill ceiling is limitless (literally), just a great community all around too.

Looking forward to meeting some of you on some cool forums, and looking forward to learning more about the scene.

Have a good day,
Pizza-Bot

Last edited by Sir-Pizza-Bot,

Sir-Pizza-Bot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, that game looks like fun indeed.

Hey Rail Fighter, thanks for stopping by and replying. Yeah, it is a ton of fun, the modding scene for it is huge as well. I was taking Physics at the time of playing Kerbal Space Program, so it made it a little easier for me to get into because of that I think.

If you ever end up trying it out, or to anyone who might be interested. I definitely recommend looking up Scott Manley's YT tutorials, he's pretty popular in the KSP scene and makes a lot of good content.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-