OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hiya ^^

I really like this forum, what a shame I don't know this forum since today ^^
My name is Kemal I live in Turkey. I was born in 90's generation that's why I really love millennium consoles, while I was a child sadly don't have any game console instead of bootleg nes but everytime I want to have game consoles since I first play Tomb Raider in PlayStation 1(I am also exact same age with the tomb raider franchise :P). Now I am studying software engineering in my country, I am creating iOS apps and I am mostly working on front-end and yes I bought every PS console now :D (1,2,3,4,vita,psp). I really love the home-brew scene and I really want to develop something for PlayStation soon. Now I started to collect nintendo consoles too, I started with Wii ^^

Nice too meet you all ^^

I am also translating Homebrews to Turkish Language, If you need anything you can send me private message ^^

Last edited by Croesus,

pleasehelpme2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hiya ^^

I really like this forum, what a shame I don't know this forum since today ^^
My name is Kemal I live in Turkey. I was born in 90's generation that's why I really love millennium consoles, while I was a child sadly don't have any game console instead of bootleg nes but everytime I want to have game consoles since I first play Tomb Raider in PlayStation 1(I am also exact same age with the tomb raider franchise :P). Now I am studying software engineering in my country, I am creating iOS apps and I am mostly working on front-end and yes I bought every PS console now :D (1,2,3,4,vita,psp). I really love the home-brew scene and I really want to develop something for PlayStation soon. Now I started to collect nintendo consoles too, I started with Wii ^^

Nice too meet you all ^^

I am also translating Homebrews to Turkish Language, If you need anything you can send me private message ^^
Have you ever heard about the ios game motoheroz? Maybe you've seen it? I'm hunting for it.

Croesus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Have you ever heard about the ios game motoheroz? Maybe you've seen it? I'm hunting for it.
Nope, I heard it now :/

I have a video of two turkis women + milk that I want to translate... it's for my... homework... turkish h-o-m-e-w-o-r-k

If you send me a message I can try to help you ^^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: