Hello everyone!

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thank you much. I too, hope I'll get everything sorted, but...I don't know....life is giving me wrenches when I want sockets, so I'm trying to make it work.

Btw, are you watching the Yanks vs Astros game?

CyrusTheGreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man I feel you, but I'm sure you'll be able to pull through it! Life always wants to play it rough >:(
And no sorry, I don't really watch baseball (or any other sport on TV for that matter) :S

H1B1Esquire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@CyrusTheGreat

I thank you; I hope the same as well, but, such is life.

Don't blame you on not watching sports--I watched tonight because I thought this was the "live in London" game; it's next week.

Btw, what are you currently gaming on?

CyrusTheGreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha understandable. If the game is over, was it good? And if not, is the team you're rooting for winning?
I'm mostly gaming on my PC, but I was thinking of maybe starting playing on consoles too. Any good game recommendation?

H1B1Esquire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet on the Yanks, but everyone did the same :(
It almost became a "C'mon, lose your money so I can make some"-debacle-fight. No altercations, but....no extra money.
Yanks won, btw.

Cool that you PC game--if you're thinking console gaming, I'd say start wherever you want. If you've played from NES to PS2, I'd say jump in some Wii U stuff or see if there are translation patches for other games you never played.

To actually recommend a game, I have to know what you like; good thing this is your intro :).

Reactions: CyrusTheGreat

CyrusTheGreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, guess that's an okay outcome :P
And yeah, its true that you'd need to know what kind of games in into, but I was kinda hoping you'd list some games you enjoy, regardless of my likes :L
Anyway, I really like RPGs (western or japanese, both are great), story-driven games, sandboxy games (if there are any good ones on console), RTSs, that kind of jazz (probably missed a few genres, but I'm quite tired right now).

H1B1Esquire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel you on being tired--I'm about to rest myself, but I see we have a few common genre.

My favorite RPG is Breath of Fire III.
If you like RTS, have you tried any of the Growlanser games? I find that to be one of the truest RTS.
Sandbox on console that you probably haven't played on PC, I'm unsure.
If you like story-driven games, I guess Brave Story is a good candidate--there's even an anime to accompany it.

Reactions: CyrusTheGreat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)