Hello everyone!

Zayrox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I am new in GBATemp, so I will introduce myself:

I am a student interested by software engineering and development. The development languages I like are C# (Visual), PHP and Javascript. I know some others like Java, Python..

Thank you for reading!

OzKenny1983

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey mate, good to see you! TBH this is just a fluff post in an attempt to boost my XP, but I love C#, PHP and JS development too! And just like you, I know a bit of Java and Python as well, but wouldn't list them first on a resume or the like :)

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey mate, good to see you! TBH this is just a fluff post in an attempt to boost my XP, but I love C#, PHP and JS development too! And just like you, I know a bit of Java and Python as well, but wouldn't list them first on a resume or the like :)
I saw you make a post to increase your post count/xp on another Welcome thread. You should know posting in introductions/replying to an introduction doesn't count towards you post count.

OzKenny1983

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks! :D
Just a headsup, there are some weird members on this site.
lmfao OK thanks for the warning! I've been silently lurking around GBATemp for a while now, so I think I know who you mean ;) Should've signed up a long time ago but just never got around to it until today.

Reactions: H1B1Esquire

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol