hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jethro85, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Jethro85
    OP

Jethro85 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 5, 2009
    United States
    Cedartown, GA
    Hi, I am new to the forum, seems like a good community. You will see me around the forum and in the IRC room.

I currently own a DS Lite with an AceKard 2.1, a slim PS2 with magic keys and swap magic 3.6 running mcboot, a psp-1000 with CFW (don't remember which version because i rarely use it.), an un-modded GameCube with 10 or so games, an original NES with about 20 games, and an Acer Aspire 5515.

I really like retro gaming and I am somewhat of a Nintendo fanboy. [​IMG]

I am also into obscure (mostly surrealist) films, books, and comics/manga. I also have a pretty eccentric taste in music. I also play Dungeons & Dragons and other non video games. I'm a very political person and have strong libertarian and atheist views on the world.

I live with my girlfriend (who is a gamer too) and I'm a college student and an English major. I would really love to move to Japan after I graduate and teach English there, but I will probably end up teaching college level English and Lit at a college in the US.

That is a lot of info, but if you want to know any more about me ask me in this thread.

(Sig by me BTW, made in gimp2)

2. Zerousen

Zerousen 【=◈︿◈=】

GBAtemp Patron
    Zerousen is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jun 30, 2009
    United States
    Hi! And Welcome To Gbatemp! Yes, the community here is great! Many good peoples here.(Dice, You're one of 'em) . I hope you have a great time posting things in the forums and enjoying Gbatemps Many features and downloads! Remember, NEVER ASK FOR ROMS, OR ANY LINKS TO THEM =D [​IMG]

3. Advi

Advi GBAtemp Maniac

Jan 26, 2009
    United States
    we'll get along there just fine.

welcome.