hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jethro85, Jul 5, 2009.

Jul 5, 2009

hello everyone by Jethro85 at 5:36 PM (458 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Jethro85
    OP

Newcomer Jethro85 Member

United States
    Hi, I am new to the forum, seems like a good community. You will see me around the forum and in the IRC room.

I currently own a DS Lite with an AceKard 2.1, a slim PS2 with magic keys and swap magic 3.6 running mcboot, a psp-1000 with CFW (don't remember which version because i rarely use it.), an un-modded GameCube with 10 or so games, an original NES with about 20 games, and an Acer Aspire 5515.

I really like retro gaming and I am somewhat of a Nintendo fanboy. [​IMG]

I am also into obscure (mostly surrealist) films, books, and comics/manga. I also have a pretty eccentric taste in music. I also play Dungeons & Dragons and other non video games. I'm a very political person and have strong libertarian and atheist views on the world.

I live with my girlfriend (who is a gamer too) and I'm a college student and an English major. I would really love to move to Japan after I graduate and teach English there, but I will probably end up teaching college level English and Lit at a college in the US.

That is a lot of info, but if you want to know any more about me ask me in this thread.

(Sig by me BTW, made in gimp2)

2. Zerousen

Member Zerousen 【=◈︿◈=】

United States
    Hi! And Welcome To Gbatemp! Yes, the community here is great! Many good peoples here.(Dice, You're one of 'em) . I hope you have a great time posting things in the forums and enjoying Gbatemps Many features and downloads! Remember, NEVER ASK FOR ROMS, OR ANY LINKS TO THEM =D [​IMG]

3. Advi

Member Advi GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    we'll get along there just fine.

welcome.