Hello. Came here to mod my Switch, it worked.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LeoLeoSuper, Oct 30, 2019.

1. LeoLeoSuper
    OP

LeoLeoSuper Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2019
    United States
    The only question I have now is, can I put multiple CFW on a single card? I've found a guide but it uses Linux programs and commands, I can't really follow on my PC. Probably gonna re-ask this on the support thread.

alexander1970 likes this.
  2. bananapi761

bananapi761 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 8, 2016
    United Kingdom
    Norn Iron
    Technically yes, but I've had issues with it. Ever since atmosphere started using the sept payload I can't dual boot reinx without swapping files. Haven't tried sx though. What are you wanting to dual boot?

3. LeoLeoSuper
    OP

LeoLeoSuper Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2019
    United States
    Android and Atmosphere. I wanted to have Android for RetroArch mostly, but also other Android apps I play. The guide I found goes over what to do, and I can do some of it, but don't understand it. I can't post links, but if you google kbz26gxib9cqlot you'll find my reddit post, which is apparently the only place I can find it linked. It was a dropbox of a text file called "build multicard switch.txt".

4. bananapi761

bananapi761 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 8, 2016
    United Kingdom
    Norn Iron
    I'd imagine that'd be complicated, considering they use separate partitions. There probably isn't another solution other than the one you found. Btw, retroarch can be installed as switch homebrew.

5. LeoLeoSuper
    OP

LeoLeoSuper Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2019
    United States
    Switch Homebrew RetroArch doesn't support Dolphin, and I wanted to play Chibi Robo. Also, the DS version is kinda meh (I doubt Android runs much better, but I've heard it does) but I've only played a book on DS homebrew game (LoneWolfDS). Lakka doesn't support wireless JoyCons, so that was out of the question.

6. DENTES

DENTES Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 31, 2019
    Thailand
    I'm new here too

7. eyeliner

eyeliner Has an itch needing to be scratched.

Feb 17, 2006
    Portugal
    This is a sub-forum for introductions, so introduce whatever you want in whatever orifice you desire.

8. nice

9. Aifdra12

Aifdra12 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 6, 2019
    United States
    Portland
    hello

10. donavanmjackson

donavanmjackson Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 7, 2019