Hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bensons, Feb 1, 2011.

1. bensons
    OP

bensons Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2011
    UK
    Been lurking your lovely forum for a long long time now so thought it was about time I joined in with the fun.

I've been a fan of handhelds since I was a kid, I wore out my first Gameboy and was the envy of my whole school when I got my hands on a PC Engine GT.

I've still got my EZ-Flash II which was my pride and joy for quite a few years and started me off with my love for EZ-Flash products. I only broke away from them when the R4 was first released.

My beloved DS lite that I bought on the day of release is having some strange problems, (that I'll post about in the apropriate section!) and even though I've still been happy using my R4 up until now- thanks to Yellow Wood Goblin, I can't do so anymore as I've splashed out on a DSi. Not even unboxed yet! Been sitting on my bedside table looking at me while I decide if I should...

Go with the cool kids and get an Acekard 2i?
    Go back to EZ-Flash and get a VI?
    Get one of the posh new ones?
    Wait and see what happens in the next few months?

I'm leaning towards the last option as it seems new things might be crawling from the depths soon.

I hope to be able to help out and contribute as much, if not more than I take from here.

Thanks for having me and sorry for rambling on!

2. .Chris

.Chris Clueless

Feb 20, 2009
    United States
    United States
    hello! hope you have a good time here! (will post members list later)

3. bensons
    OP

bensons Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 1, 2011
    UK
    Thanks! Sorry if I'm being stupid, but, you'll post a members list later? Is that something for my benefit? [​IMG] I'm confused- it doesn't take much.

4. famousginni

famousginni GBAtemp Regular

May 9, 2008
    Canada
    I would suggest the Acekard because of its low price and also because of the AKAIO firmware that is being developed for it... It has probably gotten more upgrades and all of the other flashcarts. AKAIO is a insane firmware. [​IMG] Just my 50 cents.

5. ProtoKun7

ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

Global Moderator
    Jan 3, 2009
    Gallifrey
    Hello.

Don't worry about rambling.

In fact, come to think of it, I'm not sure when I first began to ramble. I think it could have been one year where the...

6. CannonFoddr

CannonFoddr Regular GBATemp Lurker

Sep 23, 2006
    Sitting by computer
    Welcome to the Temper's club

As said don't worry about rambling - we all do it @ sometime or other.... & also glad you're willing to help out wherever possible.... we sure could do with some experienced members

7. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ I drool on my knife

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    Welcome to GBAtemp! [​IMG]
    OMG did you look through the rules yet? I hope you did or The Angry Bear Cavalry shall be busting down your door!
    Enjoy your stay! [​IMG]

8. Shockwind

Shockwind DIEEE!!!

Dec 10, 2010
    Japan
    Hello and welcome to the Temp! I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! Just follow the rules and you'll be just fine. [​IMG]