OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Woo it's been a fun weekend... traded in my 360 elite to get into this Wii thing and it looks like I made the right move
biggrin.gif
Nice site w/ all info packed into just 1 site... I love that!!!!! Now on to makin my Wii a prime media center box
biggrin.gif

Later folks & keep up the good work on the site!

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Blob said:
Woo it's been a fun weekend... traded in my 360 elite to get into this Wii thing and it looks like I made the right move
biggrin.gif
Nice site w/ all info packed into just 1 site... I love that!!!!! Now on to makin my Wii a prime media center box
biggrin.gif

Later folks & keep up the good work on the site!
1. Welcome to GBAtemp!
2. I would have agreed with you heavily if you have said this:
QUOTEWoo it's been a fun weekend... traded in my Wii for a 360 and can I just say I made the right move?
biggrin.gif
Oh well, still got my DS. I came here and it's perfect for my DS needs. Nice site w/ all info packed into just 1 site... I love that!!!!!
3. You...traded...Elite for Wii??? *bangs head on wall*

Blob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LOL I knew it most of you folks would be like WTF!!! Well I've been with the Xbox 360, Xbox, etc.. for so long I just wanted something NEW!!!! Hackin the 360 and Xbox was fun and yea the Wii brings me back memories of running unsigned code on the Xbox which is more attractive to me cuz that cannot be done on the 360 at least for now... And prob IMO never gonna happen unless they actually find a way to exiplot the 360 via XNA Developer network but i highly doubt it since XNA prob is restricted to a certain level of running code... IE not at the kernel level... But the Wii looks totally do able!!! Mini Media center!!!! Fawesome!! much better than havin the hunk of heatseekin' 360 sittin on my entertainment center shelf and takin up the whole shelf! When the wii freed up a whole shelf since i could easily slip it right by the TV!! that earns me bonus points w/ the ole lady now that she can use that whole shelf space for family pics etc... Tho i wonder about the Wii... TSOP? Is there one??!!!! I'm intrested in hacking tsops in any kind of thing... Dish receiver / Cable modems , etc.... But i doubt the Wii has a tsop at all... NAND mostly is where it gets its running stuff from.... Or am I wrong? is there a way to dump the tsop and build a custom TSOP and flash it back there and have it load whatever we want? Like the ole xbox days where we could flash a hacked bios that ignores the eeprom & the fact the excuteable isn't signed?

Cheers & Thx for the welcome!!

Blob

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone got a idea where I can get / find more info on GC Modding? It seems like a tricky task since I'm unable to get a Viper modchip shipped from anywhere online to the US, Not really wanting to go the softmod route unless really needed!... If anyone has one they dont care to part with plz send me price you want for it. I'll pay via paypal.

Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...