Hacking Hekate wont boot

g0ldenboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Just bought a Switch and do all the payloads stuff. Yesterday ive played pokemon pikachu and everything was fine, can download games with Tinfoil and everything else.
Today when i decided to play a little more, using my RCM Loader and Hekate/Atmosphere payload, my Switch turn on (doing the volume + power thing), the Hekate logo shows up for like 1sec, then my videogame turn off and cant boot.
If i turn on without the payload, like normal just pressing power on button, the console is fine, 100% battery and etc, but i cant boot on my 'hacked' version.
What can i do?

snoofly

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
have you checked the content of your sd hasn’t corrupted perhaps.
try reformatting a different sd card , copy your payload and atmosphere files afresh and recheck

g0ldenboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
have you checked the content of your sd hasn’t corrupted perhaps.
try reformatting a different sd card , copy your payload and atmosphere files afresh and recheck

tried with another SD and still the same thing, tried already with the old same sd formated and also nothing

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

it can be something about the .bin of hekate on the RCM Loader. I tried with the .bin of the atmosphere and it loaded correctly, but with the hekate it wont work.

g0ldenboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Try a different version of Hekate.
Your payload file might have gotten corrupt
yeah there is something strane. Trated the payload.bin of hekate and it worked, but today when i turn the console won it wont work again, and i tested already twice when tried to trade the payload.bin and nothing. Where can i download a 'old' version or something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs