Hekate exception occurred LR 406FC900

JUBYX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
after having installed the HWFLY core modchip on my Mariko switch and having put my HATS Pack on my microSD, at startup I come across a very simplistic screen with a few lines:

Failed to init or mount SD!
hekate exception occurred LR 406FC900:
UNDEF

I tried to flash the modchip to update Spacecraft-NX or HWFLY-NX but nothing happens, does the chip have a BGA FPGA IC?

I tried a lot of things, but nothing works, I can't arrive to hekate or something else...

Thanks for your help.

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
after having installed the HWFLY core modchip on my Mariko switch and having put my HATS Pack on my microSD, at startup I come across a very simplistic screen with a few lines:

Failed to init or mount SD!
hekate exception occurred LR 406FC900:
UNDEF

I tried to flash the modchip to update Spacecraft-NX or HWFLY-NX but nothing happens, does the chip have a BGA FPGA IC?

I tried a lot of things, but nothing works, I can't arrive to hekate or something else...

Thanks for your help.

Unfortunately this is not likely software and there honestly might be something broken on your switch itself.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/unable-...eshly-modded-mariko-switch-with-hwfly.605557/

This one is likely very specific to your installation so you’re going to have to go over everything in fine detail until you can find the loose wire/bridged solder/burnt or missing component. Sucks for sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Oh you meant the game. Scratch what I said earlier