vicious.a564

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've softmodded my wii with cios 38 rev 19 slot 249
so i accidentaly uninstalled the homebrew channel and when i try to reinstall it using bannerbomb it says i can't do it because of the cios being patched so i tried reformatting my wii and the cios is still there and i have no access to the homebrew channel and i NEED HELP BADDDD!!!!!!!!

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you still have a forwarder in your menu like for snes or nes or for anything that is on your SD ??

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cios249 is not related to Hackmii install.
What is the error? No vulnerable ios?
You should bannerbomb syscheck 1.6, then paste the cvs report here so we can have a look at you ios.

75UR15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to use the bannerbomb to load dop-mii, MMM or anything else that could delete the cIOS (if you don't have a trucha patched IOS36 you could use TBR to restore it first then try this). Just put the .dol/.elf needed for the program you intend to run and then run bannerbomb again. It loads whatever has that name in the root (boot.dol or boot.elf), it doesn't have to be the installer you run.

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
75UR15 said:
Is it possible to use the bannerbomb to load dop-mii, MMM or anything else that could delete the cIOS (if you don't have a trucha patched IOS36 you could use TBR to restore it first then try this). Just put the .dol/.elf needed for the program you intend to run and then run bannerbomb again. It loads whatever has that name in the root (boot.dol or boot.elf), it doesn't have to be the installer you run.

This should work to delete the cios but i don't think it's necessary. i think mauifrog's idea would get the op the most help. doesn;t sound like his problem is related to the cios. and for the record formatting doesn't solve problems.

vicious.a564

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mauifrog said:
You should bannerbomb syscheck 1.6, then paste the cvs report here so we can have a look at you ios.
yeah it says no vulnerable ios and it said that they wouldn't use patched ios's to install homebrew and then it told me to suck it

matguitarist

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
vicious.a564 said:
mauifrog said:
yeah it says no vulnerable ios and it said that they wouldn't use patched ios's to install homebrew and then it told me to suck it

If you have access to a forwarder or bannerbomb just use multimod manager to reinstall clean unpatch ios 34 and 61 then reinstall hombrew channel

You got this message when you use cioscorp/darkcorp generally

alway keep ios 34 and 61 clean waninloko 4.3 updater also make patch to ios maybe it's your problem

C.S.I.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Have you used CIOSCORP or DARKCORP in the past?

These modify all your IOS, so then the hackmii installer (HBC) wont work.

You need to use bannerbomb to run DOP-Mii, so you can re-install a NON Patched IOS 36 or the like.

Then the HBC installer will run.

vicious.a564

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
C.S.I. said:

You need to use bannerbomb to run DOP-Mii, so you can re-install a NON Patched IOS 36 or the like.

hahaha! thx it worked i'm so dumb.

vicious.a564

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vicious.a564 said:
C.S.I. said:

hahaha! thx it worked i'm so dumb.
never mind it didn't

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Drug Mule Bot roll out!