Health & safety Dump Does not work...

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by met122, Jan 3, 2017.

1. met122
    OP

met122 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2016
    11.JPG

222.JPG

Hi, I just installed A9HL on my KOR N3DS XL, and updated to 11.2

Then I tried to dump Health & Safety to inject FBI, but it does not work with that long message.

Both Decrypt9 and Hourglass show same failed message...

3DSX version of FBI also does not work, saying it's unsupported firmware.

Is there any other method I can use to install CIA files?

Last edited by met122, Jan 3, 2017
  2. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    do u have the latest version of decrypt9 and hourglass? alternatives to fbi r big blue and the dev menu. all three can install cia. personally, I like big blue. however, u need a cia installer to install them aside from dev menu which has a 3ds variant which is only supported by gateway and sky3ds. did the injection of fbi into H & S go correctly on ur pc? it could be that these hacks rn't supported yet.

edit: oh, it's the dump that failed, so u were never able to inject fbi?

3. met122
    OP

met122 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2016
    Yep, I used latest version of decrypt9 and hourglass.

I can't even get my hs.app file since it fails in dumping section...

4. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Psycho!

Oct 10, 2009
    United States
    I'd wait until someone more knowledgeable about this process chimes in. I don't recall any issues with injecting fbi into H & S. it could ur region that's the issue? I know that, for example, altering the theme on the Wii U involves different named files if ur Europe or America. it could be the same case here. the hex address may be different for a Korean system.

5. met122
    OP

met122 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2016
    Well I found edited version of Hourglass that fixed dump problem for Korean N3DS, and it works... you're right it was region problem.

thanks for answer anyway!

godreborn likes this.
  6. isitaspider

isitaspider Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 5, 2017
    Hey, where did you find this edited version of hourglass? I have been banging my head against a wall for the past 2 days trying to get this to work with my Korean 3ds as well to no avail.

7. Patron182

Patron182 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2016
    Colombia
    You just have to download and compile the hourglass repository on github, demevilurr fix that problem. If you dont know how to do that i can give you my compiled file.

8. squall14716

squall14716 GBAtemp Maniac

May 16, 2011
    United States