hdgamingmods.com

Discussion in 'Online Stores and Purchases' started by dragon_from_iso, Aug 7, 2018.

1. dragon_from_iso
    OP

dragon_from_iso GBAtemp Regular

Dec 24, 2011
    Has anybody ever dealt with this site? I bought a sx pro from this site on july 3rd and still havent got it when i email him he always has a excuse.

2. slaphappygamer

slaphappygamer GBAPerm

Nov 30, 2008
    United States
    Aptos, California
    I’ve never heard or dealt with them. They seem to be endorsed by hackinformer. When I went to the site, I redeemed hackinformers code “Informer”. The code is valid and takes off $5. I’d buy from them. Also the status is “back order” for the sx pro. I bought from modchipsdirect, a lot of people jumped their back and some even jumped ship, because they didn’t feel they were being informed enough. You’ll get yours just after the person before you gets theirs. Oh and try not to bug them too much. They are busy enough. :)

3. dragon_from_iso
    OP

dragon_from_iso GBAtemp Regular

Dec 24, 2011
    When i ordered mine it said back ordered till the end of july and now it says till the end of august.

4. slaphappygamer

slaphappygamer GBAPerm

Nov 30, 2008
    United States
    Aptos, California
    When the batches were coming in from China to modchipsdirect, one batch got help up in customs. That added about a week, maybe two.

5. kane9932

kane9932 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 16, 2018
    United States
    Did you ever get your sx pro? I ordered mine on the 10th of July still no luck.

6. Mark2333

Mark2333 Banned

Banned
    Aug 29, 2017
    United States
    Contact your reseller, maybe they just forgot your order.