• Views 125,204
  • Replies 429
  • Likes 49

evilone

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
And now in the afternoon i go out and buy Pokemon Tekken DX and it will install 3.0.1 on my 2.3 switch. Im pretty sure about that xD

Reactions: sakiage

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
So, if they don't plan on adding support for firmware past 3.0.0, what benefit do the 4.x.x hacks have to the end user? I'm genuinely curious.

When the time comes, we will release nx-hbl which is our NRO launcher that can be used with kernelhax'd systems.

When the scene evolves from needing a web browser, we'll have an HBL..

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, if they don't plan on adding support for firmware past 3.0.0, what benefit do the 4.x.x hacks have to the end user? I'm genuinely curious.
Switchbrew doesn't plan on adding the support (which is the ones who made this). Reswitched plans on making cfw that will run homebrew from the home menu in some way for any firmware with a trustzone exploit, so any current firmware.
It gets a bit confusing because people forget or don't know that there are two main teams working on the switch right now. Switchbrew is right now exclusively working for 3.0.0 hbl and homebrew, reswitched right now is more focusing on getting cfw running to allow homebrew on more devices and be able to play newer games when the times come (specifically being able to use homebrew and play/hack pokemon switch)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality