HBL for 6.3X released

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by SifJar, Aug 24, 2010.

Aug 24, 2010

HBL for 6.3X released by SifJar at 5:56 PM (1,235 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. SifJar
    OP

Member SifJar Not a pirate

United Kingdom
    J416's HBL port for 6.30/6.31 has been released.

The game exploited is "Minna no golf portable", the Japanese version of Everybody's Golf/Hot Shots Golf (EU/US versions respectively).

J416's blog: J416 blog
    The exploit page : J416 blog

(both the above are in Japanese)

Wololo also made a post about it here: HBL Released for 6.30/6.31 ยท Wololo.net and mirrored the exploit here: mirror

Wololo also mentioned that the US version of the game is exploitable, as is the Japanese sequel. I'm gonna guess that we will see a US port soon. And zecoxao from the advanacedPSP.tk forums has mentioned that he has been working on exploiting the EU version independently, and should also be able to make HBL work for it.

2. Arwen20

Member Arwen20 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Thanks for the news. If this will let me run bookr on my psp go, it will make my day! I'm going to wait and see what everyone has to say before I update to 6.31

3. SifJar
    OP

Member SifJar Not a pirate

United Kingdom
    If you have a Japanese copy of the game, then yes it will. If not, no it won't. However there may "soon" (note the inverted commas, I don't mean tomorrow) be EU and/or US ports of the HBL.

4. Arwen20

Member Arwen20 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I guess I could get a Japenese version if I logged into the JP PSN store. However, I think I can be patient enough to wait for the US exploit. My PSP Go is still on 6.20 right now.

Edit: I made a typo :-)