HBC

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by BRYAN4D, Oct 9, 2009.

HBC

by BRYAN4D Oct 9, 2009 at 3:48 AM 754 Views 2 replies
  1. BRYAN4D
    OP

BRYAN4D Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2009
    United States
    Hazleton
    Ok, so i am obviously a newb.... my friend hacked my wii, and then i did a bit of research and then hacked someone elses wii, with no problems. i got everything working for him with system menu 4.1.
    i dont know much about the stuff for my wii, and i just wanted to have the option of putting wads onto my SD card and load them off of there, so i performed a system update only to clear HBC, and ONLY because on a wiki page, it said that 4.1 was still the latest update....well, wiki fucked me. its 4.2, so i couldnt install hbc. i found out that there was a way around it with indiana pwns, that didn't work because turns out my friend installed cIOSCORP V3.4, or at least i think he did, because indiana pwns gives me the error "There is no known vulnerable IOS installed on this wii". i was looking at ways to try to get rid of cIOSCOPR.... Please help i want HBC again.

2. tsux

tsux Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 5, 2006
    Brazil
    bannerbomb 4.2 + hackmii (do a search)

3. vettacossx

vettacossx Wii Theme Team Founder

Sep 19, 2008
    Right Behind You! Uh Oh!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice