Having trouble with acnh after 2.0 update

xnmnx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I purchased the editor pro + for more custom design slots and the window came up to tell me I got them but it has not expanded to 200 yet and my slots are full is anyone else having this issue?
i am having that issue rn. and cant find any help on it... i tried time traveling to see if it would hel but no luck :C

I purchased the editor pro + for more custom design slots and the window came up to tell me I got them but it has not expanded to 200 yet and my slots are full is anyone else having this issue?

Boober50

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The atmosphere itself is not the problem: I tried deleting the whole folder and reinstalling several times to no avail. Maybe the linkalho app is modifying something inside the AMS folder of your switch 1.

Either way, I am assuming the issue is related to the fake nintendo account linked to a second user. The 2.0.0 version is probably doing some kind of internet connection check when prompted to call a second user. Then, the game verifying the account of the said user is a fake (because of linkalho) is somehow crashing AMS.

Weird, huh?
I know this threat is old but it was helpful to me so I felt like commenting. Using linkalho to unlink all accounts worked brilliantly for me. Using OLED switch on Atmosphere 1.2.6

Reactions: djwarcr and VMC-NS

djwarcr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I am having the same issue since I update the console firmware to 14.1.2 and atmos to 1.3.2

Previous to that no issues to call a resident.

Error code: 2145-0011 0x1691

defrb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I would like to confirm that unlinking my account in linkalho solved switch error code 2145-0011 (0x1691).
To help people with the same problem. Thanks for the solution VMC-NS!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🖕 JM :tpi::rofl2: