Hacking Having trouble choosing a flashcart...

Eddypikachu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone got any recommendations for a really nice flashcart that can play DS roms and homebrew. I don't really care if it can run GBA roms. It'd be cool if it is able to run a SNES homebrew and be able to run Super Mario RPG however. My 3ds has a9lh so I won't have any problem being able to use the flashcart on my 3ds. I was looking at either an R4 or a DsTwo, which one should I get or is there a better one I should buy?

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone got any recommendations for a really nice flashcart that can play DS roms and homebrew. I don't really care if it can run GBA roms. It'd be cool if it is able to run a SNES homebrew and be able to run Super Mario RPG however. My 3ds has a9lh so I won't have any problem being able to use the flashcart on my 3ds. I was looking at either an R4 or a DsTwo, which one should I get or is there a better one I should buy?

DSTwo+. It runs SNES pretty well. You can customize like crazy. Plays everything from NES-DS. Try not to use it for 3DS games, requires emunand and might as well use Sky3DS+ or just A9LH/Luma your system.

But yeah, DSTwo+. Nostalgia gamer delight on your 3DS.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
DSTwo+. It runs SNES pretty well. You can customize like crazy. Plays everything from NES-DS. Try not to use it for 3DS games, requires emunand and might as well use Sky3DS+ or just A9LH/Luma your system.

But yeah, DSTwo+. Nostalgia gamer delight on your 3DS.

Not to mention it drains your battery like crazy. Truly, a delight to have. It even does that when it's simply inserted into the console even if you're playing your 3DS games off your Luma'd system or whatever. DSTwo is great, but the battery drain isn't.

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Is that just the DSTwo+? Or does the old one do it as well?

The old one does it definitely. I don't know if the new one does, but I see no reason for it to not do it. They drain more battery precisely because they have more features, but I'm not sure if the battery drain is worth it. It's annoying especially because it does it even when it's simply inserted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker