Hacking Having some problems with the R4 + EZ flash 3 in 1

JeCklb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand this question has been asked a lot in different ways, but I've looked through all the threads for hours and I still don't understand my problem, as I'm a complete noob when it comes to this stuff. It probably has an easy answer.

I have the regular R4 for NDS/NDSL and it runs wood. Whenever I played GBA games right from wood, it would always say the save file for my game has been corrupted (Pokemon Emerald). So, I tried GBA exploader. I have no idea how to save using this, I feel quite stupid, whenever I turn off the NDS and go back to GBA exploader to save the game by pressing B, it says it can't find anything to save.

I apologize for my extreme lack of knowledge in this field, but I figure if anyone can help you, it's you guys.

Kouen Hasuki

Coffee Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hrm I've only got the DSTT and EZ4 but is there a way to boot native into the 3 in 1 and then let it manage its own saving rather than from the R4? Most have the ability to press start at the DS cards menu then Boot GBA

JeCklb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think so, the EZ flash 3 in 1 just serves as RAM to be able to play the GBA games, I believe. I tried what you suggested and it didn't work, unfortunately. Thanks for the help though! :)

JeCklb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't been patching them at all, should I try patching them with the EZ client?

I read on one of the tutorials the roms should be clean with GBA exploader and I looked for the EZ client and it seems it goes with the EZ flash IV. Again, I'm a noob with this, so I'm not sure.

JeCklb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I patched Sapphire with the EZ flash client, but it still erased my saves on wood and it couldn't find any data on SRAM to write to the sav file on GBA exploader. Is it possible my battery is dead?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...