Having so much trouble with my m3i

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by draconix12, Jan 15, 2010.

Jan 15, 2010
  1. draconix12
    OP

Newcomer draconix12 Newbie

United States
    Hello there everyone! I have a serious problem that I have no idea how to remedy, and that's the homebrew app problems with my m3i zero!

So far I've downloaded DSReader, NDSMail, and DSOrganize, but none of them work!

DSReader just gives me while dual screens when I open it.

DSOrganize opens to a red screen with white text saying "Meditation Error" (May have it wrong, I don't have my ds with me right now so I can't check).

NDSMail opens, but I haven't got a chance to set it up with my gmail to see if it works properly.

So basically, what's going on? I know that NDSMail should work, and most likely DSReader as well. I didn't do the DLDI Patching as I read that the m3i zero does that automatically. Is it because I'm trying to run all these on the m3i zero on a DSLite? Please, any help or advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated!

2. Magmorph

Member Magmorph GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I'm assuming you are using Sakura. Use something other than Sakura to load the hombrew. Sakura has poor hombrew support.