VidKid007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everyone

I downloaded Harvest Moon One World Early morning of March 2nd and I had to delete it because it got corrupted now I am having problems downloading it again. I can download other games fine. If i browse through the game normally I don['t see the game lasted but if I do a spacific search for the game it pops up in the results but when I go to download it it akes a few seconds shows me a brief download bar and then the download disappears. Could some one else please see if they are having the same problem thanks I am trying to get the DLC I got the game another way. Thanks in advance

VidKid007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
128 people have looked at this question and not one person can take 2 minutes to see if they occur the same problem as i do, That is sad. Thanks anyways guys.

VidKid007

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your question is a bit confusing. So you installed game somehow? What's the problem with tinfoil?
Early morn on the 2nd of March I noticed that Tinfoil had Harvest Moon One world. So I downloaded it and it installed it I played it with no problem. Later on that day I tried to creat codes for it using Edizon SE 3.8.09 and I started to get the atmosphere error screen so I deleted the game because the data was corrupted. I went to Tinfoil to down load the game but I couldnt find the game if i browsed for the game. But I did notice that if I did a SEARCH for the game it would pop up as a result but when I click on the game to redownload it it wont download. The files are missing because I tried to download the DLC and it wont download that either I just want to see if other people are haveing Harvest Moon missing from there game by browsing to it and see if it they get the game to show up after doing a specific SEARCH for it. I have no problesm downloading other games. Thank you Jacoghi for replying to my question

tfocosta

GBAtemp Z-Warrior
Trophies
Website
nooooooooooooooo.com
XP
Country
Canada
128 people have looked at this question and not one person can take 2 minutes to see if they occur the same problem as i do, That is sad. Thanks anyways guys.

Maybe there's a reason behind this. And that's probably because none of those 128 (now 221) people has anything to say since they didn't experience your issue. They'd rather be quiet than start saying nonsense, that's all. ^_^

Here's a piece of friendly advice:

Stop complaining, relax a bit and be patient. If someone had any similar problem they will come here and help you out. That's what makes this forum the very best. :)

blawar

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
check your queue, if its a failed download in there, clear your queue and try again. Also check the console section for errors that will tell you why its failing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1