Countbisquit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
countbisqu.it
XP
Country
(Not even sure if this is the right place to post this, but here we go)

Hey, I recently tried to play my Wii after not playing it for a while. I plugged in and set up the Wii like usual, sat down and turned it on. First off, it didn't start up straight away. The TV screen was blue, as if the Wii wasn't on at all, and it stayed like this for about 3 minutes, before finally coming on.
Next though, my Wii remote wouldn't turn on. No lights or anything. I tried changing the batteries several times, but with no success. I also tried the sync button, but that didn't do much either. The Wii still turns on, but still takes ages to start up. Can anyone tell me what's wrong with it?
Thanks in advance,

--Countbisquit

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it sounds to me that the bluetooth module inside the Wii is possibly dead. And the Wii taking 3 minutes to start could also be the problem with the bluetooth module not initializing properly. Not really sure though, but it sounds like the closest idea.

Donkey Plonk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brian117 said:
Well, it sounds to me that the bluetooth module inside the Wii is possibly dead. And the Wii taking 3 minutes to start could also be the problem with the bluetooth module not initializing properly. Not really sure though, but it sounds like the closest idea.
For what its worth, bluetooth module dieing USUALLY results in a fully black screen and never starts.
Not saying you are wrong, just saying usually this is the case, I haven't heard of it delaying start up

M1r0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... Try getting an sd card replacement.. could be a good idea, if you have bootmii as boot2, then if it is a software brick, you will probably be able to recover. If it is a hardware brick, you could uninstall homebrew send it in to nintendo, or try to fix it yourself.(or third party). Deadlyfoez offers SD slot replacement on wii's, and you may also be able to ask him to see if your wii is having any hardware issues also..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1