Having problems with Atmosphere

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by CrazyRach82, Nov 19, 2019.

1. CrazyRach82
    OP

CrazyRach82 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 17, 2017
    My switch is on firmware 9.0.1 and am trying to run atmosphere 0.9.4.
    I primarily use sx os for my nsp/xci files and then I have a separate sd card which is atmosphere in FAT32 for home-brew.
    I've never had any problems, but recently I think I messed up the sd card while transferring files so decided to start from afresh. Since doing this, its been a nightmare.
    I can get atmosphere to load fine, I can get into applet mode on the hb menu. I'm trying to install an nsp onto the sd card so I can load the hbmenu in full ram mode. However when I run tinfoil I get an error 2016-0060 and there is now a blank tile on my home screen. If I try to install the nsp from gold leaf I get error 2002-4518 "invalid nca".
    Just seems to be a never ending stream of error messages, and all I really want to do is run retroarch and a few other homebrew apps.
    Can anyone help? Ive downloaded the latest sig patches from kosmos and my atmosphere firmware was downloaded from sdsetup.
    Thanks

2. zxr750j

zxr750j GBAtemp Regular

Sep 29, 2003
    Netherlands
    Uuuuu
    I had problems install nsp's using hekate, no problems after switching to fusee-primary payload.

pOOB73 likes this.
  3. CrazyRach82
    OP

CrazyRach82 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 17, 2017
    Im booting to hekate and then chainloading from hekate to fusee-primary. Should I just boot direct to fusee-primary? Thanks

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

just to let you know, I have managed to solve my problem now. Managed to get an NSP installed using mercury, and now I can access full ram mode and tinfoil is now working.
    Thanks

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted