WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. Never.

On another note, i have not done modding on any other forums (never stuck around on one long enough to find out if i could lol), but i was a mod in the #roms channel of dalnet (then later, zerofuzion when Dal cracked down on file transfers lol). So, that wasn't technically a site, but it did get a decent traffic flow.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was a mod for a ROM site's forum a while (I was in charge of the RPG system on the forum), but then the owner decided he didn't want that following him so he closed down the site (PJRPG if anyone cares...it's closed down so it's not like I can get in trouble for it...I think). I've been mods and admins for various RP forums for years now though
tongue.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm one of the current videogame forum moderators on Nexopia. (most people here probably wont know what that is, it's basically a social networking site with a HUGE forum system, popular mostly in Canada)

Reactions: nexopia

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
i would love to be one, I think I would have a hot here if the need for one arose in the future. I've joined like over 100+ forums in my day but GBAtemp is the only one I've actually sa=tayed on for more than 5 months (i will be a 2 year old temper in june)

elmoreas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Up until about 2 months ago I was a mod (of sorts) on the Indiana Airsoft Associations forums for the part of the retail store section. I dealt only with people who were posting to a store and the store's postings so I did not deal with the public at large but it was still a mod position.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Other games I can have turned up to like 2X and all kinds of enhancements, Motorstorm hmmm nope...