Harvest Moon - IOH D-PAD Patch?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by TossGirl, Aug 29, 2008.

Aug 29, 2008
  1. TossGirl
    OP

Newcomer TossGirl Advanced Member

United States
    Hello is there any way anyone can patch this game so you can use the D-PAD to move instead of the stylus?
    Playing Harvest Moon with the stylus is weird.. and much harder. Too much micro management required..

EDIT:
    You can set the item buttons on the left to Left Trigger like a cycle and the Right Trigger can be use to run.
    I don't know maybe i'm getting over my head.

2. Raestloz

Member Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Indonesia
    Maybe it's better if you go to Narin's cheat database thread and look for somebody who posted cheats, and PM him/her, and request a code. Don't post code request in the thread.

And apparently, I can't provide you with one, sorry

3. Rod

Member Rod GBAtemp Fan

Brazil
    Glad to see I'm not the only one wishing for this. Weirdly enough the "upgraded sequel" Shining Sun and Friends added the possibility to move with the D-Pad, still Natsume prefered to keep it like that on the american version of Island of Happiness. Really, I don't get this. [​IMG]

Wish there was an option for Auto-run or walk as well. HM games usually give you this option, but that wasn't the case this time. Holding L for walking instead of running would suit the game better in my opinion, since in HM games you're pretty much running all the time.

4. Raestloz

Member Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Indonesia
    And the fact that you won't get exhausted even though you're running makes me wonder why is there walking animation in the first place?