Gaming hardest game you have played on DS

P

pasc

which is clear, since the save function was basically nonexistend back then, and entering 22 digits long passwords isn't really "stylish"...

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
yeah Contra 4 is very difficuld in Hard mode, easy and normal was good.
But Hard isn't easy at all. Now see how hard Metal Slug 7 is
wink.gif

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Doomsday Forte said:
Probably Pokemon Diamond.
Get it?

I'm really drawing a blank here, sorry.
I hope that joke isn't in reference to the fact that diamond is the hardest substance. >__<

EBA on insane. It's just ridiculous.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Chrono_Tata said:
EBA on insane. It's just ridiculous.

haha u mean hardrock?

well that's why i thought as well, but it just takes some practice. i'm currently playing the first jap one (osu) and i'm on the second last level of hardrock. trust me, i was surprised i even reached hardrock rofl.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Yeah, I mean Hard Rock. XP Haven't played it for a while so I forgot.

Making the buttons smaller is just a cheap and lazy way to make the game harder, in my opinion. They should have just added more buttons.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Chrono_Tata said:

Making the buttons smaller is just a cheap and lazy way to make the game harder, in my opinion. They should have just added more buttons.

loool. they did add more buttons, and they appear alot faster. though i no wat u mean, sometimes my timing is perfect, but i would physically miss the button >.

Calafas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
Dirt4live said:
Now see how hard Metal Slug 7 is
wink.gif
Not very sadly, unless you are new to run & gun games I guess.

Yeah, it was way too easy, can be completed from Mission 1 on hard mode easily. And even the combat school levels where you aren't allowed a 'miss' are really quite easy... :/

Anyway, i'd say any of the Contra games, they make me wanna throw my DS at the nearest wall (play them on emulators on DS)

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nanostray, Nanostray 2 and Etrian Odyssey all draw (Etrian Odyssey II is probably just as hard, but I haven't played it.

EDIT:
Oh, and Contra 4 was hard, but my friends did manage to finally complete it on Co-Op after like a week of playing.

mastermanna123

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
These games are not listed by rank of hardness.

1. Advance Wars: Dual Strike.
The later missions really take a long and desperate turn in battle.

2. Contra 4
TOO HARD!!! NEED ACTION REPLAY!!!

3. Ouendan 2
WTF!!?? I'm on the last 4 songs, its too fast, they put the numbers at random places, no FAQ or walkthrough can help.
unsure.gif
cry.gif

4. Final Fantasy III...
the length. and vigorous lvl up-ing.

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
da_head said:
Chrono_Tata said:

loool. they did add more buttons, and they appear alot faster. though i no wat u mean, sometimes my timing is perfect, but i would physically miss the button >.<
Strange. I thought Hard Rock had all the same buttons as Sweatin'. @_@ I do remember the buttons appear less time and the circle get smaller faster.

wynsezhello

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
etrian 1. Though it really needs some getting used to, and again when you go down a stratum.

hardest game for me ever? the very first megaman on NES. i beat it, yeah, after like 10 years. on an emulator. using save states.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wynsezhello said:
etrian 1. Though it really needs some getting used to, and again when you go down a stratum.
Etrian 1 becomes relatively easy once you have your Medic start using a maxxed Immunize, though -- seriously, it cuts damage by something insane like 80% for four turns. Monsters that were almost one-hitting you before barely even hurt you. And it works against everything -- so broken. The only time I lost boss battles after I started using it was when I lost track of the number of turns it had been up, and it went down unexpectedly. Often I'd get killed in that one turn before I could replace it, even by bosses that were barely hurting me before. I'd take to counting the number of turns Immunize was up aloud so I could renew it before it went down; if I got distracted and lost count, I'd just cast it again immediately. It's that important.

They removed Immunize in EO2, though (for obvious reasons; it was stupid overpowered.) That's part of the reason EO2 is so hard.

Delfin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
delfin.zapto.org
XP
Country
mastermanna123 said:
3. Ouendan 2
WTF!!?? I'm on the last 4 songs, its too fast, they put the numbers at random places, no FAQ or walkthrough can help.
unsure.gif
cry.gif

Haha yes, I can't even get past the 6th song or so on Insane in that game, altho I have noticed that they mostly are like hard but mirrored.. and speaking of hard I can't beat the last extra unlockable stage on that >.<

And to make it more fun, once you are used to hard/insane in Ouendan2, try play easy all of the sudden. Impossible for me XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp