Hacking Hard Time Setting Up Vita

drone_logic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hey there

I am struggling a bit with installing Vita Games.
Got a Vita 1000, 4 GB Sony Memory Stick and SD2Vita
I try to explain my steps and please if somebody can tell me, what could be the error.

1. Install Henkaku via henkaku website on the Sony Memory Stick.
  2. Installing Enso, Vitashell and Autoplugin via Molecularshell FTP.
  3. Using Autoplugin to set SD2Vita as ux0 ann Memory Stick as ur0
  4. Then first problem occurs. I do not know how to put Molecularshell or Vitashell on the newly formatted SD2Vita. The PS Vita recognizes it at startup. In order to get Molecularshell back, I go to henkaku website and set up the hack new to get Molecularshell installed on my SD Card.
  5. This works actually fine, I am able to install all the programs, including pkgi.
  6. I use Autoplugin again to install NoNpDrm Plugin. Now second problem occurs, if I place the plugin on the ux0:tai/, I am not able to download any software from pkgi. If I also install it on the Memory stick, ur0:tai/, at least I can download them.
  7. BUT, I can not install them. It just does not work.
So I am thinking: The system aknowlegdes the SD2Vita as main storage, but the source of the configs and maybe also the storage place for games is still ur0. Could that be? What I am doing wrong?

Many thanks for any hints.

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there

I am struggling a bit with installing Vita Games.
Got a Vita 1000, 4 GB Sony Memory Stick and SD2Vita
I try to explain my steps and please if somebody can tell me, what could be the error.

1. Install Henkaku via henkaku website on the Sony Memory Stick.
  2. Installing Enso, Vitashell and Autoplugin via Molecularshell FTP.
  3. Using Autoplugin to set SD2Vita as ux0 ann Memory Stick as ur0
  4. Then first problem occurs. I do not know how to put Molecularshell or Vitashell on the newly formatted SD2Vita. The PS Vita recognizes it at startup. In order to get Molecularshell back, I go to henkaku website and set up the hack new to get Molecularshell installed on my SD Card.
  5. This works actually fine, I am able to install all the programs, including pkgi.
  6. I use Autoplugin again to install NoNpDrm Plugin. Now second problem occurs, if I place the plugin on the ux0:tai/, I am not able to download any software from pkgi. If I also install it on the Memory stick, ur0:tai/, at least I can download them.
  7. BUT, I can not install them. It just does not work.
So I am thinking: The system aknowlegdes the SD2Vita as main storage, but the source of the configs and maybe also the storage place for games is still ur0. Could that be? What I am doing wrong?

Many thanks for any hints.

You need to copy contents of mem card to pc using usb in vitashell, and from pc to sd2vita sd card.

Place tai folder in ur0, is is internal storage so enso will boot even without mem card which is ux0

I recommend you put sd2vita as main storage (ux0) and mem card as uma0 for adrenaline psp/psx games. Leave ur0 alone and only place tai folder there.

Last edited by kaymynd,

drone_logic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Okay, it works so far, but I have a third problem like before. If I downloaded in pkgj, it finishes the download but it is stuck at "waiting to install". How to fix that?

kaymynd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, it works so far, but I have a third problem like before. If I downloaded in pkgj, it finishes the download but it is stuck at "waiting to install". How to fix that?
Do you have other plugins? I recall nonpdrm having problems with other plugins.

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

you have to install the games like you do from the PSN store; quit pkgj and on desktop press button top right corner of screen, click on game to install

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: yassssss i love emerald