Happy Independence Day India

Chhotu uttam

DOH HO HO HO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India

The Independence Day of India is celebrated on the fifteenth of August to commemorate its independence from British rule and its birth as a sovereign nation in 1947.The day is a national holiday in India. All over the country, flag-hoisting ceremonies are conducted by the local administration in attendance. The main event takes place in Delhi, the capital city of India, where the Prime Minister hoists the national flag at the Red Fort and delivers a nationally televised speech from its ramparts. In his speech, he highlights the achievements of his government during the past year, raises important issues and gives a call for further development. The Prime Minister also pays his tribute to leaders of the freedom struggle.
[/p]
happy_independence_day_india_11770.jpg

yay.gif
Happy Independence Day India

For more derails about independence Of India see--
link
link2

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least they don't go around saying "Happy 15th of August". Like all these gay Americans do.

"Happy 4th of July."

The hell? You don't say "Happy 25th of December" on Christmas.

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two jokes about this.

1) India's Independence Day? MO LIEK INDIAPENDENCE DAY, AMIRITE?!

2) Bollywood should make Indiapendence Day, and have cast Samuel L Jackson in Will Smith's role.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although India has given the world the blight upon fiction known as My Name Is Khan, I guess I can find it in my heart to forgive them.

Congrats, India.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hands free vr