Hacking Hans on Gateway

Alessandro98

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, I have a N3ds with Gateway on 9.5 emunand, yesterday I installed onto it ninjhax 2.5 and I tried to use HANS with Pokémon, increasing the clock speed, but I didn't notice any benefit regarding fps in 3d battles, same thing for Ironfall with 3d on. Moreover when playing Ironfall I'm unable to use the c-stick, even if the option is available, it just doesn't work. I'm wondering if HANS can work on Gateway. Eshop acces and screenshots work flawlessly though. What have you discovered? Could I be making something wrong?
Thanks in advance

Pottty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Hi guys, I have a N3ds with Gateway on 9.5 emunand, yesterday I installed onto it ninjhax 2.5 and I tried to use HANS with Pokémon, increasing the clock speed, but I didn't notice any benefit regarding fps in 3d battles, same thing for Ironfall with 3d on. Moreover when playing Ironfall I'm unable to use the c-stick, even if the option is available, it just doesn't work. I'm wondering if HANS can work on Gateway. Eshop acces and screenshots work flawlessly though. What have you discovered? Could I be making something wrong?
Thanks in advance
C-stick issue is a known bug.
The easiest way to know when HANS is updated if you follow smea's tritter.

danzou22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yo can download the last started kit available and check with a MD5 program (like WinMD5) if both hans.3dsx (installed and new) have the same MD5. If they are different you will know that they are not the same version BUT sadly you cant know wich one is the most recent (in this part you are the one who thinks what is).

Last edited by danzou22,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: