Hans on Gateway

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Alessandro98, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Alessandro98
    OP

Alessandro98 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 3, 2014
    Italy
    Hi guys, I have a N3ds with Gateway on 9.5 emunand, yesterday I installed onto it ninjhax 2.5 and I tried to use HANS with Pokémon, increasing the clock speed, but I didn't notice any benefit regarding fps in 3d battles, same thing for Ironfall with 3d on. Moreover when playing Ironfall I'm unable to use the c-stick, even if the option is available, it just doesn't work. I'm wondering if HANS can work on Gateway. Eshop acces and screenshots work flawlessly though. What have you discovered? Could I be making something wrong?
    Thanks in advance

2. A_Random_Guy

A_Random_Guy Officially That Dev

May 22, 2015
    Malaysia
    Smea's closet
    have you updated your hans?

3. Alessandro98
    OP

Jun 3, 2014
    Italy
    I downloaded the starter pack yesterday, how do I know if my HANS is updated?

4. Pottty

Pottty Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 22, 2015
    Hungary
    C-stick issue is a known bug.
    The easiest way to know when HANS is updated if you follow smea's tritter.

5. Alessandro98
    OP

Jun 3, 2014
    Italy
    Ok thank you very much, but I would like to know if my HANS updated, I already know that Smea posts updates on his Twitter

Last edited by Alessandro98, Nov 4, 2015
  6. danzou22

danzou22 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 19, 2014
    Yo can download the last started kit available and check with a MD5 program (like WinMD5) if both hans.3dsx (installed and new) have the same MD5. If they are different you will know that they are not the same version BUT sadly you cant know wich one is the most recent (in this part you are the one who thinks what is).

Last edited by danzou22, Nov 4, 2015
  7. froggestspirit

froggestspirit D/P/Pt Demix Guy

Jul 28, 2011
    United States
    It's been known to not affect Pokemon with its lag