Hans help information

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by alphanator, Mar 13, 2016.

1. alphanator
    OP

alphanator Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2016
    United States
    Im using Hans to screenshot FE Fates but after using the screenshot tool from Smea it loads screenshots from my other games.
    I went and deleted all screenshots on the file on my PC, since all the images made the folder lag in loading all the images. But the same screenshots keep generating out.
    So how do I fix?

2. Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai baja boner blast

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    actually north korea. please send help
    Delete the screenshot.bin file, and next time you take a screenshot, it will generate a new screenshot.bin file, obviously without all the other screenshots that you deleted.
    Also, don't shut off your 3DS while screenshots are extracting because IIRC it deletes the screenshot.bin file after it's extracted all the screenshots.

3. alphanator
    OP

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2016
    United States
    I deleted the screenshots_raw.bin file from the root of the SD card and took another screenshot but it still comes out as the first ever screenshot I took :/

4. alphanator
    OP

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2016
    United States
    I deleted the screenshots_raw.bin file from the root of the SD card and took another screenshot but it still comes out as the first ever screenshot I took :/