Homebrew HANS game compatibility thread

ActuallyKoroSensei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it hasn't been posted prior, Hyrule Warriors Legends, despite being on sky3Ds's latest template, does NOT launch on BrowserHax/MenuHax/ThemeHax or from HANS/HomebrewLoader Region Launcher. Either get a yellow screen or red screen followed by black screen. Using ReiCFW 10.5 emuNAND and 9.2.0 sysNAND N3DS XL Hyrule Edition.

himuradrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone confirm if Bravely Second is working on HANS for region free?

Planning to buy a physical copy of the EU version. I'm using a US N3DSXL with 10.6

Game Set Match

Trophies
XP
Country
Heya. Trying to get Binding Of Isaac N3DS to run in HANS, gives me a red bottom screen and black top screen. Same thing happens on an attempt to Braindump it. Can anyone help?

d4mation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone confirm that the new Pokemon VC titles are NOT working? Getting a Red Screen each time I try to run Pokemon Yellow (U) through HANS.

d4mation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ActuallyKoroSensei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what you're talking about there. R/B/G/Y have been out for almost a week now.

You only need to repair the game if you pirated it. I bought Pokemon Yellow from the eShop.
Seems that there is no repair button on either the game page or under 'redownloadable software > your titles' despite using a legit CIA meaning the ID matches those of a purchased ID so it SHOULD show each as 'purchased' but it doesn't.

Gonquai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super monkey ball 3D works. Language works (only tested english, and japanese).
Ntsc u

Last edited by Gonquai,

d4mation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems that there is no repair button on either the game page or under 'redownloadable software > your titles' despite using a legit CIA meaning the ID matches those of a purchased ID so it SHOULD show each as 'purchased' but it doesn't.

... That's nice, but I purchased it from the eShop. I'm just reporting that HANS can't load it.

Edit: meaning, it wasnt a CIA to begin with. Legit or otherwise.

Last edited by d4mation,

ThomasRobertWade

Trophies
XP
I can confirm right now that Earthbound has the same encryption that Nintendo started using a few months back, and that it just shows a black top screen and a red bottom screen.

Charmeleon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant seem seem to get Digimon RE: Digitize Decode to work through HANS :( but I also dont know how to change the settings or what to set them to. I bought the japanese import of the 3ds game and I have menuhax/ sysNAND 9.2 (USA)/ emuNAND- 10.6.. I should have a sky3ds+ soon if that makes playing the game easier. Also the game came witrh content codes is there a way I could redeem the codes that came with it like maybe emulate the japanese system version and redeem the codes or something? Also if anyone can give me pointers on how to get the game working threough HANS?

Mercenary09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant seem seem to get Digimon RE: Digitize Decode to work through HANS :( but I also dont know how to change the settings or what to set them to. I bought the japanese import of the 3ds game and I have menuhax/ sysNAND 9.2 (USA)/ emuNAND- 10.6.. I should have a sky3ds+ soon if that makes playing the game easier. Also the game came witrh content codes is there a way I could redeem the codes that came with it like maybe emulate the japanese system version and redeem the codes or something? Also if anyone can give me pointers on how to get the game working threough HANS?

What happens when you try to run it through HANS? I made a post about getting Bravely Second to work in HANS since it didn't work simply pressing A. I didn't import the game, though... but it might work for you, or maybe not. Just seems weird that holding Y would make it work at all. It still would yellow screen on me, but I think it was like a 50% chance to work or not.

"I got Bravely Second to work by holding Y before/right after selecting it. No yellow screen this time."

Charmeleon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happens when you try to run it through HANS? I made a post about getting Bravely Second to work in HANS since it didn't work simply pressing A. I didn't import the game, though... but it might work for you, or maybe not. Just seems weird that holding Y would make it work at all. It still would yellow screen on me, but I think it was like a 50% chance to work or not.

"I got Bravely Second to work by holding Y before/right after selecting it. No yellow screen this time."
Nevermind it worked! :P I had accidentally changed some of the settings and had to adjust them but I got it working! Now if only I could understand Japanese :( and it came with some redeemable codes but I doubt I can actually redeem them since the game is imported :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag