Homebrew HANS game compatibility thread

zombifiedsquid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i was wondering if anyone thinks it would be possible to mod Super Smash Bros 3DS with HANS in a similar way that people modded Brawl into Project M, etc on the Wii. I know that if it is possible it would take a lot of time and work, but I'm just curious if it could be a thing.

D

Deleted User

Anyone else experiencing problems with Super Mario 3D Land?
It freezes while half of the screen is glitched and the other half is black, even when I have the Romfs option set to no.

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
It freezes while half of the screen is glitched and the other half is black, even when I have the Romfs option set to no.
Is this with Ironhax? I explained before that Super Mario 3D Land does NOT work with IronHax

gaseoso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Is this with Ironhax? I explained before that Super Mario 3D Land does NOT work with IronHax
SM3DL works flawlessly for me with OoTHax and Themehax on both Old and New 3DS.

Edit: I need to add this is with the retail version. I don't know with the digital.

Last edited by gaseoso,

Damon_girl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I added some custom music to Smash but when I load the game through HANS it crashes on the character selection screen. Will there be a fix soon?

15avaughn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The American physical version of Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle isn't working at all on my 10.3.0J N3DS through OoTHax, it just freezes on the dog running on the loading screen no matter what settings I use. It also doesn't work on the region free launcher, going to a black screen after the loading screen. It's the only game I own that doesn't work through either option. Any other way to get it running?

EDIT: Just an update, using the new Menuhax, Nintendogs works under HANS. The sound is completely messed up though, just like it says in the first post.

Last edited by 15avaughn,

Olivil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What about Sega 3D Fukkoku Archives? Can you bypass the region lock (on a North American console if that changes anything)?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea where to say this because i have gotten only 1 response that just said it worked for them, but using Oothax, I cant play hans games that use the cartridge. I get different results each time. Few work like tomodachi life, while otheres had varied results. Mk7 red screens and kid icarus freezes the console. Any idea why this happens? N3ds 10.3 gridlauncher Oothax 2.5

Tapirismus

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
HANS doesn't recognize the game update for FE: Fates Nohr Version (JP) ( but i guess that applies to all versions). Other than that, it works fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ hello