Hardware Hand cramps while using my 2DS - what could I do?

random_human_being_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've recently bought and softmodded a second hand 2DS, and while I'm quite enjoying it, I'm finding its shape so little ergonomic that it has started giving me serious cramps, to the point where I currently have stopped playing it for a while for fear I might actually hurt myself.

I've tried looking for a grip, but it seems they are all out of stock; the only one left sell for absurd prices on eBay.

At this point, I either need to find a more comfortable way to hold it, or I'll have to sell it, and maybe buy a New 3DS (for which there's plenty of grips available).

If I had to resort to that, how much should I sell my softmodded 2DS for? Including, that is, a 64gb SD.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
There is stuff like silicone covers and stuff you could put on it to make it feel more comfortable, when you say softmodded im guessing installed A9LH? Flog it on eBay or something, not sure on price though.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
a root solution:

eat 3000kcals of protein and gym work hard, when u doubled ur biceps' size, ur hands will never cramp anymore, no need to thanks me

random_human_being_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
a root solution: eat 3000kcals of protein and gym work hard, when u doubled ur biceps' size, ur hands will never cramp anymore, no need to thanks me

lol, that's not the issue :D Unfortunately I've got tiny Trump-ish hands.

Also, 3000 Kcal might be a tad too many proteins. Even if you just meant "cal", that would be roughly what a powerlifter that weighs 300 Kg should eat!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Really? Have you tried eBay?..

First thing I tried. And those are the crappy ones.

I've actually just found a PDP grip, which is supposed to be good, here, but once you factor shipping I'd end up costing me more than 30€, at which point I'd just sell the 2DS and buy a n3DS.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nope, I wrote exactly 3000 kcals, it's for winter bulking purpose, u don't always have to eat that much. Aerobic is best way to rip fats, when u are bulked enough, u'll even able to handle a 70kg barbell without cramps, no matter what was ur hand size :)

Plus I'm here to eat 3000 kcals and lift 70kg then play 3DS

Last edited by leon315,

vinstage

sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Nope, I wrote exactly 3000 kcals, it's for winter bulking purpose, u don't always have to eat that much. Aerobic is best way to rip fats, when u are bulked enough, u'll even able to handle a 70kg barbell without cramps, no matter what was ur hand size :)

Well I mean, I don't think a lot of people are willing to do that kinda thing. I don't think they'll bulk themselves up to play a few games :P

random_human_being_

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Wait, aren't you supposed to roughly eat 2 grams of protein for every kilogram of your body weight? Or am I mistaken about the calories/gram?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well I mean, I don't think a lot of people are willing to do that kinda thing. I don't think they'll bulk themselves up to play a few games :P

The stronger you push the buttons, the harder your character hits!

MrErdo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Are you sure it is the 2ds? Not any other motions you have been doing a lot with your hand?

RivenMain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Connect it to your brain so you don't have to use the middle man fingers~ :^) Or You could also hard mod a device that when turned on sends commands through voice recognition.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure one could hardware back a PS3 controller up in that bitch. You'd have a wire, but a solid controller. The PlayStation layout way trumps the Xbox layout........in my honest opinion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs