Gaming Halo:ODST

yondiame

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well... sorry if i double post or not but anyways.. does anyone know if there is going to be an demo release or something..?!?

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Isn't this out next month or august? Patience is the key. And yes this game looks like the sh!t, Bungie really knows how to pull a lot of WOWs from people, hopefully gameplay and features are as tight as the rest of the Halos.

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Halo Reach was first presented at E3, and they showed almost nothing of it. I'll be really excited to play the multiplayer beta.

Anyways, ODST looks incredible! Since I was a huge fan of Halo 3 (and I mean HUGE) I don't know if I can wait any longer for ODST. I loved Halo 1, and I'm glad they're bringing back some of that stuff.

I just hope Bungie brings back Master Chief sometime. I don't mind them doing some side stories, but Master Chief is the face of Halo. He can't be abandoned forever.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Let's just hope little kids don't buy future versions of halo games. It's the whole reason I stopped Halo 3 altogether. Little kids screaming down your mic non-stop. So annoying. This is starting to happen in Gears 2 and Cod4 as well...... I'll definitely get this game, but I don't know if I'll play the multiplayer.
unsure.gif

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
triassic911 said:
Let's just hope little kids don't buy future versions of halo games. It's the whole reason I stopped Halo 3 altogether. Little kids screaming down your mic non-stop. So annoying. This is starting to happen in Gears 2 and Cod4 as well...... I'll definitely get this game, but I don't know if I'll play the multiplayer.
unsure.gif
Are you kidding? The multiplayer is the whole reason Halo is so much fun! Also, I do agree that there are a bunch of stupid kids screaming in that game, but if they annoy you that much all you have to do is mute them. That's the whole reason that feature is there. It's not a big deal at all.

Da Foxx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
triassic911 said:
unsure.gif
That is why you only play with your buds. I've quit playing multiplayer after we got bored of it. I could never stand playing that game with other people.

I'm not so excited about Halo:ODST that I can't wait for it. Although, I am looking forward to it as it probably will occupy me for some time. I just hope Halo Reach features the return of Master Chief and we can return to playing as him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: now i'm not gay, but hear me out