OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
500x_dgtl3xl61iru68wd8ybpwc5jqz7i17xx.jpg

Halo Legends, Microsoft's collaboration with some of the biggest productions house of the anime industry, has a Japanese release date. The film will be released February 16, 2010 on DVD, Blu-ray and digital platforms.

The ¥5,980 Blu-ray version is a two-disc set, while the ¥4,980 DVD version comes on three discs.

Bones, Casio Entertainment, Production I.G., Studio4 C, and Toei Animation are each creating shorts for Halo Legends.

Production I.G.'s Mamoru Oshii (Ghost in the Shell) is serving as creative director of the project, while Shinji Aramaki (Appleseed) will be directing Production I.G.'s Halo Legends episodes.
Source.

Imagine the irony if this only came on Blu-Ray...

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
luke_c said:

LOL
rofl2.gif

I think they would refuse it being played on Blu-Ray because of the PS3.
I just downloaded Halo today
blink.gif

I think they are going abit to far with Halo now
the first, second and third was good. Though i'm not touching the other games.

luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
deanxxczx said:
luke_c said:

LOL
rofl2.gif

I think they would refuse it being played on Blu-Ray because of the PS3.
I just downloaded Halo today
blink.gif

I think they are going abit to far with Halo now
the first, second and third was good. Though i'm not touching the other games.
It IS coming out on Blu-Ray, no chance of me buying it though, may pirate it to see what it's like.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Chris_Skylock said:
WOW! A Microsoft game movie being played on Sony's console. What irony.

Fix'd!

I'd be interested in seeing TOEI's animation
smile.gif
(i loooove starzinger / spaceketeers / whatever_its_called_in_your_country)

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
I know it's a movie. I just preffered it as a GAME FRANCHISE. Im not an idiot (i hope noone thinks that to me). thank you

I just want to make it as a joke if you still cant see my vision. GAME-rival's console? forget it.

luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Chris_Skylock said:
I know it's a movie. I just preffered it as a GAME FRANCHISE. Im not an idiot (i hope noone thinks that to me). thank you

I just want to make it as a joke if you still cant see my vision. GAME-rival's console? forget it.
Then why did you say it was a game?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Chris_Skylock said:

I knew what you meant, just did that fix quote for others to "understand" that you meant a game franchise . a game-movie..

Chris_Skylock

Trophies
Website
www.friendster.com
XP
Country
Isaac, Im not attacking you or anyone here, it's that there'll be a time when people will see me as an idiot when I do read it properly and search. There'll be a time when I need to ask first but that's on rare occasion. (if you know my M3i Sakura problem, I searched and tested but no luck and I think they called me a noob when the fact that the one they're telling me is not the solution *I delete from the menu when it's from the game selection but all i want is to delete games from the RECENTLY PLAYED. But I let it go as it's just the 5 latest games you played*)

so yeah, I hope most people will understand what I post and not to judge me early. I can think, I edit my posts (if needed)

---

Anyway, What's the storyline of this movie? Havent played the game so Im new but is interested in HALO

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would still want those live action Halo shorts on a bonus DVD/Bluray with Halo Reach. I remember being blown away by those things.

Anime is barfy to me and I could go on and on about how Halo and anime don't blend, but I won't.

MuppetInvasion

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Halo legends is just awful, i decided to hate it after watching ''The Babysitter'' and they said that the buildings on this mysterious planet were not covenant and definitely not human, then when they went to the planet the buildings were all of a traditional historic Japanese design. Japanese style alien buildings? Not halo at all.

Also they only ate Japanese style food on the spaceship? I thought the UNSC was a worldwide thing, perhaps the director should have westernized his perception of halo. (Seeing as halo is not popular in japan anyway)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob