Gaming halo 3 hacking...

woody0

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
has it been done? my friend has a map where there are grey people that arnt even on the playing list. they just stand there. that has to be a hack.

plus i want to put more items on a map as i want to make a multi story room but dont have enough flat items to do it.

is there a programm where i can link H3 to my computer and hack it?

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, because all hacking is effortless and can be done with a few simple clicks of the mouse which will magically recompile a working ISO signed with the proper security keys that will be accepted by the Xbox and XBLive.

sean0007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do us all a favour and google it first. I'll give you a hint halomods.com. I have no idea if its for Halo 3 but there is no way to resign discs, what you are seeing is a glitch that has to do with custom game types and generic chief models. Be warned you could be banned from live for messing with stuff.

Gumble

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm guessing you're referring to the High Ground 'Moddzzz' map..

The models on this map (the elites and few spartans) are just replacing basically every item that is aquirable. For example where there is normally a bubble shield or rockets are character models.

There is a few other maps similar to this available as well from bungie's site. One mentioning is a Sand Trap map with four elephants I believe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl: +1