Deleted member 94204

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I recently obtained Halo: Combat Evolved. However, it wasn't clearly marked and I ended up with the German version
dry.gif
I was wondering if there was an option to change this to English or if there were a few language files I need to replace without having to redownload the whole thing.
Also, I'm running this on integrated graphics and I was wondering what options I could enable so that it runs smoothly.

DSiImporter

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ethanx94 said:
I recently obtained Halo: Combat Evolved. However, it wasn't clearly marked and I ended up with the German version
dry.gif
I was wondering if there was an option to change this to English or if there were a few language files I need to replace without having to redownload the whole thing.
Also, I'm running this on integrated graphics and I was wondering what options I could enable so that it runs smoothly.
is this game only for windows beacuse i have a mac so yea i could run boot camp but i dont want to
and if you could tell me wher to download the game but the english one

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We used to play Halo on the school computers and they had integrated graphics card and were slow as shit. As for the translation check google or something, or just pirate it since it'd be a lot easier.

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Why don't you just pirate an english copy?

Also I had Halo once on my laptop with integrated graphics and it ran good (I did have to lower the framerate and resolution alot though).

Deleted member 94204

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
@DSiImporter
Yes there is a Mac version but we can't give out links here.

@Vidboy10
I saw that one but I got this version for the story line.

@triassic911
I would but my connection is super shit. That's why I was going to see if I could just replace a few files instead of the whole thing. I'll try lowering some stuff, thanks for the tip.

Isn't there some kind of language option in the configuration menu or something?
I can't find anything cuz it's in German-ese.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, JonTron's back yet again until he disappears into the void for another 6 or...