Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just trying to understand something about the original games check box.

You can't actually remove the games, but you can uncheck the box, add the original 21 games again and this will save space?

rhester72

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

TooMuchPower

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone having issues with hakchi2 2.20.15. I have a NESC. The last version of of Hakchi2 I used was 2.17c. I cleaned my NESC by uninstalling all modules, uninstalled hakchi2, and flashed my original kernal back on. Factory Reset my NESC.

I used hakchi2 2.20.15 to flash custom kernal, however after installing modules my NESC only has 30MB of free space.

I am using the portable version of hakchi2 2.20.15. I tried several times and I get the same results. Only 30MB of free space after install the modules.

These are the modules I would use.

Capture.jpg

deWEvb

Last edited by TooMuchPower,
Reactions: Naendow

djkav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Figured out that I need to leave at least one game in the root file system. I just wanted system folders, but it went into a boot cycle and black screen.
So that answers that question.

Ceuse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does anyone knows a way to remove/replace the arrow icon feom the small games bar ? Thinking about putting blank small pngs in all of my games but then the arrow would still be visible so i would need to replace that graphic with a blank png aswell

Liriel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
mmh what is now better? the gb/c/a, nes, genesis and snes emulatoren that are in the package from clustert or the emu packs from kmfdmanic????

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to install retroarch so I can get some unsupported games like Terranigma working. I put the files in the user_mods folder but when I try to add them in hakchi they don't show up. Am I missing some obvious step?

Liriel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you must install over themodul installation function retroarch and the snes9x core!

then musst behind the command line the command --retroarch

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo