Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually when you start hacking your Snes Classic it's at the 80MB/236MB if I recall well. So if the chip has 300MB like the NESC maybe the 64MB missing are for save states or something...

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I get the SNES+Hakchi2+Retroarch to play GBA games? I tried using the --retroarch on the command line on "The Lion King 1.5" and got errors. Is that the right method, but that game is not compatible?

thejamesshow00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I get the SNES+Hakchi2+Retroarch to play GBA games? I tried using the --retroarch on the command line on "The Lion King 1.5" and got errors. Is that the right method, but that game is not compatible?

They work and you do not need to add the comand line.
Did you install the gba hmod?

PPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to open the install modules tab then drag the mod over to the modules box. Check the box then hit ok. I would then resync but that step may not be necessary.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wait what?
Super Mario 64 is running very well using the N64 emulator.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
You need to open the install modules tab then drag the mod over to the modules box. Check the box then hit ok. I would then resync but that step may not be necessary.

Oh.. Retroarch?

MisterMue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wait what?

To my surprise it started when searching manually in retroarch

norwichred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a problem. I followed all the instructions but it failed when trying to install a driver. It just opens a DOS window and then hangs :( Has anyone got any advice?

Shiro_X

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there a solution for playing "Illusion of Gaia, Illusion of Time, Super Street Fighter 2 and Terranigma" without Retroarch?

PPlays

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah - I wasn't aware that it was a web version. I was using the web installer. I guess I should try the zip....?
I would recommend it :)

Is there a solution for playing "Illusion of Gaia, Illusion of Time, Super Street Fighter 2 and Terranigma" without Retroarch?
Not yet that I'm aware of.

NeilZander

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm unsure how to even do RetroArch so maybe someone else can test it just to see if the MSU1 Zelda thing actually can work after all? I'm not sure since the PCM files alone according to what I read are 1.9GB each so there would need to be a serious amount of compressing probably there is also the option to do the version without the MSU1 stuff it still does everything else just no voices to emulate the Live Broadcast idea from the original but that one is only 4mb

Reactions: Aternel

norwichred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can you take a screenshot?
It looks like I can't. It's a work laptop and all programmes such as word and paint are disabled unless I'm in citrix.

I don't suppose the program supports Mac does it? I'm only using the work laptop because I assumed it didn't. My home computer is an iMac.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo