Official hakchi2 - NES Mini very simple pimp tool

Spottedfeather

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hallo, i have hakchi2 newest vers. running good so far. But Mame Roms and neo geo are not working :-( . I have installed the needed cores, but i don't know the location from the bios files. I copied the bios files extracted to the extracted neogeo game folder, after that i packed it to zip an addes like a game in hakchi2. I have read that the command line commands needed for the path, but that worked not for me. Someone write to create own fodlers i am a little bit confused. That Mame and Neo geo not worked. I tried both files neogeo.zip and pgm.zip. Help needed!!! N64 SNES NES works great.
what mame are you using ? Mame2003 or Mame2000 ? to get mame to work, you need to put a command line change. In the command line box, it will say /bin/zip. For mame, you have to change it to bin/mame2003 or bin/mame2000, depending on what version you're using.

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hallo, i have hakchi2 newest vers. running good so far. But Mame Roms and neo geo are not working :-( . I have installed the needed cores, but i don't know the location from the bios files. I copied the bios files extracted to the extracted neogeo game folder, after that i packed it to zip an addes like a game in hakchi2. I have read that the command line commands needed for the path, but that worked not for me. Someone write to create own fodlers i am a little bit confused. That Mame and Neo geo not worked. I tried both files neogeo.zip and pgm.zip. Help needed!!! N64 SNES NES works great.

Install this hmod, your mame and neogeo will work!

https://filetrip.net/dl?BNZcTUPSKi

And make sure your command line is correct.

nicholass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having some trouble. when I hit "synchronize selected games with nes mini" a folder manager comes up.. I have watched 5 tutorials on youtube and it doesn't come up on any of them.. "new games moved to the unsorted folder" If anyone can help me out please direct message me

Last edited by nicholass,

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Combat was packaged with the atari 2600
its a tank game. 27 diff ways to play tank vs tank

TV not included..lol...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am having some trouble. when I hit "synchronize selected games with nes mini" a folder manager comes up.. I have watched 5 tutorials on youtube and it doesn't come up on any of them.. "new games moved to the unsorted folder" If anyone can help me out please direct message me

If you don't want folders..open hakchi..goto settings/pages/folderstructure then check disable pages/folders

nicholass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TV not included..lol...

If you don't want folders..open hakchi..goto settings/pages/folderstructure then check disable pages/folders

TV not included..lol...

Thank you! I have been trying to get this working all day and getting frustrated.. I do everything the tutorials say step by step but for some reason it wont find my nes classic after I install the driver. I try turning the power off. holding the reset button. turn the power of while holding the reset button for 5 seconds and I still get nothing.. I feel kind of dumb all I would like is to add some more classic nes games.. I have the roms already..

Metaljl74

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
I don't have windows xp. I think th
That's part of the problem
my games don't even show up on the program and for some reason my mini won't connect to the pc

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you! I have been trying to get this working all day and getting frustrated.. I do everything the tutorials say step by step but for some reason it wont find my nes classic after I install the driver. I try turning the power off. holding the reset button. turn the power of while holding the reset button for 5 seconds and I still get nothing.. I feel kind of dumb all I would like is to add some more classic nes games.. I have the roms already..

Have you tried a different usb port ?

Did you disable windows defender ?

Did you disable anti-virus?

Have you tried Zadig ?
Code:
http://zadig.akeo.ie/

Hakchi 2.14 and newer versions ..you dont need to hold the reset button anymore, unless your trying to install hmods.Just turn the mini on..have it plugged in and away you go.

Last edited by ByteThis,

nicholass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Have you tried Zadig ?
Code:

Hakchi 2.14 and up ..you dont need to hold the reset button anymore, unless your trying to install hmods.Just turn the mini on..have it plugged in and away you go.

WOW!! Thank you!! stupid windows defender the whole time! Cant thank you enough!

Reactions: ByteThis

johnk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i tried comman line bin/mame2003. Mame core ist installed, but it doesn't work :-((. i had no custom folder, only standard. Must be more in the command line?? Path to the game?

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i tried comman line bin/mame2003. Mame core ist installed, but it doesn't work :-((. i had no custom folder, only standard. Must be more in the command line?? Path to the game?

Maybe wrong reference set for mame2003 ? It uses 0.78 roms.

Sometimes there is more than one file that you need to zip together to get the rom to work.

Folder structure doesn't matter.

Did you install the hmod that I gave the link to you? Look above in this page.

Last edited by ByteThis,

johnk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
should i try mame 2000, is there a better chance? i used imame on my ipad and every rom works :-). Why there are so much problems with retro arch? Should i add neogeo.zip and pgm.zip files unzipped to the dkong.zip?

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Install this hmod, your mame and neogeo will work!

https://filetrip.net/dl?BNZcTUPSKi

And make sure your command line is correct.

should i try mame 2000, is there a better chance? i used imame on my ipad and every rom works :-). Why there are so much problems with retro arch? Should i add neogeo.zip and pgm.zip files unzipped to the dkong.zip?

Retroarch runs fine. download my file..install it..no other files needed in game directories.

Last edited by ByteThis,

Metaljl74

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Ok. I give up on my mini. Nothing I do is working with hakchi. Nothing I do is working. The games aren't showing up from the program and I'm getting no mini detected every time I try to install the driver

ByteThis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok. I give up on my mini. Nothing I do is working with hakchi. Nothing I do is working. The games aren't showing up from the program and I'm getting no mini detected every time I try to install the driver

No Mini detected:

Have you tried Zadig ?

Code:

Games should always show up when you put them in hakchi..put them directly in hakchi games folder.

Last edited by ByteThis,

Metaljl74

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
No Mini detected:

Have you tried Zadig ?

Code:

Games should always show up when you put them in hakchi..put them directly in hakchi games folder.
I only have one USB port and no games show up in any folders

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1