Haddad's First Giveaway Contest!

Which method do you prefer for choosing the winners?

• Random Generator (your number will be chosen via random.org)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manual Raffle (all names go in a box, get shaken and I pick a name out of the box)

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

haddad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Densetsu9000 said:
If you suspect a dupe account in this thread, just report their post and we'll look into it. We can easily check for dupe accounts.

If anyone has created another account for this contest, they've already screwed themselves over because they'll be disqualified for sure.

Yes, if anyone here makes duplicate account's just to try to increase their chance's. Think twice before you act, we can easily see who has more then 1 account. You will be automatically disqualified and not be able to enter this contest or anymore future contest's coming up.

naka69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lurker contest post
smile.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I want to enter the RAFFLE. *Looks at screenname* FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- This isn't my dupe account...WHOOPS WRONG ACCOUNT BRB...sigh...I'm actually surprised that there are so many people aiming for like...at best $25 worth of merchandise...and at best they only get like $10-12 worth out of that.

Rane909

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i Win the first prize i will be giving the card to a friend, i recently gave him an R4 card but it will not play in his 3DS, so.. there ya go.

sethirion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I prefer a manual since I do not see a algorithm as Sobol or XORWOW listed to make the random generator.
Any other stuff we should do?

Are you going to give advice of winner by PM or e-mail?
Thanks for your contest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1