Yeah! This is happenin'!
OP
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey guys, I'm really tempted to hack my Switch for Android. I don't want piracy, just Android. I have two questions:

- Having my intent in consideration, what is the ban risk for online usage currently;

- Is there a good complete guide from vanilla to Android? If so, can you point me out? If not, can you point me out a good sequence of guides to use?

Thanks in advance.

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, you just need to load hekate from a dongle, PC or USB jig. What is your setup? How are you planning to launch RCM payloads?

Reactions: pustal

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need a way to short the pins on your rail ( a clio can do it) and a payload launcher for PC.

If you can wait 2 weeks xkit RCM loader from aliexpress takes 2 weeks, it s small and cheap ( les s that 10€) and makes everything so much easier.

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
OP
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org
XP
Country
Portugal
Nope, you just need to load hekate from a dongle, PC or USB jig. What is your setup? How are you planning to launch RCM payloads?
You need a way to short the pins on your rail ( a clio can do it) and a payload launcher for PC.

If you can wait 2 weeks xkit RCM loader from aliexpress takes 2 weeks, it s small and cheap ( les s that 10€) and makes everything so much easier.

Hello,
I got the RCM loader and flashed the images. I get into Hekaie and try to load but I get a "No main configs found..." message. WHat are these configs I'm missing?

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

pustal

Yeah! This is happenin'!
OP
Trophies
Website
web.archive.org