Hacking Hacked PSP GO issues

AGiantPoptart

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I bought a PSP Go on eBay a couple days ago and it worked perfectly. It came with a couple games and emulators and everything was running smoothly. One day when I woke it from sleep mode it was frozen and it wouldn't budge. After a hard reset it would boot up to a black screen. After looking online I found the reset combination (start+select+square+triangle) and it worked, but my console would freeze on the game icons. I've tried formatting the console and that didn't help either. If I actually even get close to booting a game it freezes as soon as the screen turns white. Music tracks also wont start. If I try to start one it will go into the player and the song wont start and I cant exit out of the song either. It stays permanently stuck trying to play the song as long as the console is on. The console is in 6.61PRO-Cinfinity firmware. The console also rarely boots up even with the above mentioned combination. It boots up about once every 10 tries. I know the console is dated and there probably isn't much help out there, but it is one of my favorites and would like to keep it running.

reha

Long Live the Machine
Trophies
Website
reha.zc.al
XP
Country
Turkey
It sounds like you have some serious motherboard issues mate, the similar thing happened to me aswell back in 2018, I bought a PSP 2000, it was working great until I decided to update the version to 6.61, the update wouldn't finish for some reason, so I removed the battery, it was semi-bricked (stuck on wave screen) but turned out that the problem was in CPU (the XMB menu appeared when I apply pressure on CPU) so I sold it for parts since the motherboard replacement would cost more than PSP itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up