Hacking Question Hack a Patched Switch in 2021?

Deleted member 572520

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So guys I got a question. I got a 300 + Micro SD Card for the Switch because I knew that one day I would wanna hack it. That time has come as now I got a Jig & everything else needed & my Switch is an OG Switch hackable. The problem is when I formatted my Micro SD Card to Fat32 I only had about 30 gig of space instead of 300 + gigs of space. This completely defeats the purpsoe of this Micro SD Card. Is there any way once so ever I can have my space or am I fucked ?

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
So guys I got a question. I got a 300 + Micro SD Card for the Switch because I knew that one day I would wanna hack it. That time has come as now I got a Jig & everything else needed & my Switch is an OG Switch hackable. The problem is when I formatted my Micro SD Card to Fat32 I only had about 30 gig of space instead of 300 + gigs of space. This completely defeats the purpsoe of this Micro SD Card. Is there any way once so ever I can have my space or am I fucked ?
Maybe a fake sd?

guy1223

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, at least for now. There may come a software based exploit in the future but from what SciresM(the main dev of atmosphere) has found, its very very unlikely
Yeah it kinda sucks, switch is the only thing I ain't hacked as I can't, 3ds was easy to hack, wii oh boy that was very simple but switch nope lmao

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/A2A_5pZ2lU4?si=AAMVdptPM4tD-umZ