Hacking Gunman clive HD and Dr luigi Problem??

trigao

Ninten
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, i really dont know what can be wrong
I just downloaded a bunch of games in wiiu usb helper (with a workaround of course)
And these 2 simply freeze my wiiu
Gunman freezes in splash screen
Dr luigi gives me black screen when the game starts
I move to internal memory but doesnt work either

My setup is
Wiiu
CBHC working normally
1tb hdd which i have instaled a lots of games and every single one works normally, beside these two

Bad dump maybe??

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, i really dont know what can be wrong
I just downloaded a bunch of games in wiiu usb helper (with a workaround of course)
And these 2 simply freeze my wiiu
Gunman freezes in splash screen
Dr luigi gives me black screen when the game starts
I move to internal memory but doesnt work either

My setup is
Wiiu
CBHC working normally
1tb hdd which i have instaled a lots of games and every single one works normally, beside these two

Bad dump maybe??
What do you mean when you say you downloaded games in wiiu usb helper (with a workaround of course)? What workaround and why of course? As a wiiu usb helper user, I have no idea what you're trying to convey with that part.

Do you have other eShop games installed to USB working? If not, install them to NAND. Just be careful as NAND space is very limited. If you do, then they probably got corrupt during the transfer from PC to Wii U. Whether you used an SD card or just WiiU USB Transfer Tool.

trigao

Ninten
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What do you mean when you say you downloaded games in wiiu usb helper (with a workaround of course)? What workaround and why of course? As a wiiu usb helper user, I have no idea what you're trying to convey with that part.

Do you have other eShop games installed to USB working? If not, install them to NAND. Just be careful as NAND space is very limited. If you do, then they probably got corrupt during the transfer from PC to Wii U. Whether you used an SD card or just WiiU USB Transfer Tool.
I mean, wiiu usb helper isnt working anymore as the owner dropped it and you must use a workaround to get it work

Anyway

I do have eshop games installed in usb, i think all games i have are installed in usb
But if they corrupted, will it be installed ?

I transfer from pc to sd, dont use usb transfer tool

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, wiiu usb helper isnt working anymore as the owner dropped it and you must use a workaround to get it work

Anyway

I do have eshop games installed in usb, i think all games i have are installed in usb
But if they corrupted, will it be installed ?

I transfer from pc to sd, dont use usb transfer tool

But that's not true. I have my Wii U USB Helper installation from forever ago. It has autoupdated itself to 0.6.1.655. I just downloaded Gunman Clive HD. In any case, I would delete the installation files, redownload them, copy them to SD, and try again. If you're still having problems, then your SD card is the first suspect. Backup all of the data on it and test it with h2testw. Google will provide the correct program.

Edit: I see the workaround you are referring to. It doesn't apply to those of us who have had it installed and working, which is why I didn't know about it. That shouldn't be the issue. I still suspect your downloads were either corrupt, or more than likely, when they transferred to your SD card.

Last edited by OrGoN3,

trigao

Ninten
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
But that's not true. I have my Wii U USB Helper installation from forever ago. It has autoupdated itself to 0.6.1.655. I just downloaded Gunman Clive HD. In any case, I would delete the installation files, redownload them, copy them to SD, and try again. If you're still having problems, then your SD card is the first suspect. Backup all of the data on it and test it with h2testw. Google will provide the correct program.

Edit: I see the workaround you are referring to. It doesn't apply to those of us who have had it installed and working, which is why I didn't know about it. That shouldn't be the issue. I still suspect your downloads were either corrupt, or more than likely, when they transferred to your SD card.
you was right... the files are corrupted, transfer again and working normally, thanks =)

Reactions: OrGoN3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 2 hours on this file transfer lol