dajavax

OP
Trophies
Website
www.dajavax.tk
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, I burned my Guitar Hero backup back when Wiigator Beta loader was out, I didn't had my guitar those days so I played using the wiimote and everything worked fine. I just played one day as it's not cool to play that way and so I left it there. Today I got my guitar and whenever I try to play a song the game just hangs there, sometimes in the loading part and sometimes just in the place where you choose songs. Of all the songs I've tried, not sure how many, only Slow Ride and Hit Me With Your Best Shot worked. My question here is, does anyone have this problems? I thought the disc got damaged or something so I reburned and it kept doing the same thing. The compatibility thread says it should work. Is that for the Beta loader only? Can my save file have anything to do? Does it have something to do with having the guitar now? Please help. And if it's the loader, how can I have both, Beta and Gamma? I know there is a thread somewhere, I will look it if that's the issue. Thanks.

dajavax

OP
Trophies
Website
www.dajavax.tk
XP
Country
Mexico
sorry for double posting but I want to update this... i tried woth softchip and the songs that didn't worked started working... but it got stuck again in further songs... i now got GH: WT and it does the same thing... i definetly have something wrong somewhere... why both GH's won't work for me but they work for everyone else... all other backups have been working fine until now for me...

EDIT: I thought it might be the CIOS... but i installed it again and it's the same... maybe i should remove it first... how?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: +1