guitar hero drums

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Balrogs.Pain, Nov 27, 2008.

Nov 27, 2008

guitar hero drums by Balrogs.Pain at 5:02 PM (1,325 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Balrogs.Pain
    OP

Member Balrogs.Pain GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I was wondering if anyone knew where i could buy the drums ALONE, because redoctane seems to only sell the guitar alone, or the whole band kit. and i just want the drums because i already have the guitar. So, any one know a place?

2. Rammoth

Member Rammoth GBAtemp Fan

United States
    It doesn't exist (yet?)

There is no way to get only the drums and there are no 3rd party drums which work with the wii version of guitar hero world tour. It's possible that they'll release the drum kit by itself at some point, but for now, the only option you have is to buy the entire instrument set OR find some kid who owns Guitar Hero and persuade him to give the drum kit to you for free.

3. Arm73

Member Arm73 GBAtemp Addict

Italy
    I think I've seen on bestbuy that they will start to sell drumkits only fro GHWT Wii sometime in middle December.
    I even had a link to that page with a price but I can't find it anymore.
    I guess it could be possible to find people willing to trade their drums or even sell them if they got the game mainly for the guitar.

4. yuyuyup

Member yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I would recommend rockband drums just for the sheer amount of compatible wii games (rockband 1, sampler vol 1, sampler 2 coming, acdc coming, rockband 2/samplers coming, japanese rockband w/ different music coming) and it plugs right in to the pc w/ no drivers for DTX Mania. I'm not sure how well GH drums work with pc

5. Balrogs.Pain
    OP

Member Balrogs.Pain GBAtemp Fan

United States
    yuyuyup, i have absolutely no clue what your talking about. Rockband drums on the wii dont work with Guitar hero WT. the examples you gave, i have no clue are (Samplers?) and i can care less if it plugs into the pc, i just want it to work with GHWT.

6. Rammoth

Member Rammoth GBAtemp Fan

United States
    He's basically just saying that you'll have a lot more songs to drum to when you buy the rock band drums [​IMG]

But for your question refer to my other post and arm73's.