Hacking Guitar Hero 5

scotto67

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone had any joy getting this working for PAL and using Backup Loader GX? I'm running on 3.2....

Been attempting stuff for hours so posting here as there is no clear guide on what to do (if it is possible).

Would accept a disk way of working if that is easier but my son will have it destroyed fairly soon.

Any help much appreciated.

scotto67

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jazvdb said:
Gter hermes cIOS

Doesnt mean much to me sorry. Preety new to all this - I followed this setup to get thing running by xzxero:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901

Not sure what further mods are required!

From reading a lot of different views it would seem I need to install heres 222/223 cios version 3 instead of the version 4 I have just now. Once I have done ths I need to change settings:

global: 222
game settings: 249

global 002: anti

Please help I'm way out of my depth here!

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
scotto67 said:
jazvdb said:
Gter hermes cIOS

Doesnt mean much to me sorry. Preety new to all this - I followed this setup to get thing running by xzxero:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901

Not sure what further mods are required!

From reading a lot of different views it would seem I need to install heres 222/223 cios version 3 instead of the version 4 I have just now. Once I have done ths I need to change settings:

global: 222
game settings: 249

global 002: anti

Please help I'm way out of my depth here!
i do not have guitar hero 5 so can't really 'tell exactly how to play this on usb loading and i do use uloader of hermes and wiiflow of hibern...anyways cios249 is made by waninkoko and cios222/223 is made by hermes which basically enables loading of games at the usb port of the wii. just choose the cios that you want the game to use during loading. as per suggestion of the other guys to use cios by hermes (222/223). the 002 on the other hand refers to the error code # which usually occurs on playing newer games...i hope my info helps and i do hope that somebody more experienced in hacking help this guy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1