Guitar Hero 5

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by scotto67, Oct 9, 2009.

Oct 9, 2009

Guitar Hero 5 by scotto67 at 10:22 PM (739 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. scotto67
    OP

Newcomer scotto67 Member

United Kingdom
    Anyone had any joy getting this working for PAL and using Backup Loader GX? I'm running on 3.2....

Been attempting stuff for hours so posting here as there is no clear guide on what to do (if it is possible).

Would accept a disk way of working if that is easier but my son will have it destroyed fairly soon.

Any help much appreciated.

2. jazvdb

Member jazvdb GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Gter hermes cIOS

3. scotto67
    OP

Newcomer scotto67 Member

United Kingdom
    Doesnt mean much to me sorry. Preety new to all this - I followed this setup to get thing running by xzxero:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901

Not sure what further mods are required!

From reading a lot of different views it would seem I need to install heres 222/223 cios version 3 instead of the version 4 I have just now. Once I have done ths I need to change settings:

global: 222
    game settings: 249

global 002: anti

Please help I'm way out of my depth here!

4. razorback78

Member razorback78 GBAtemp Maniac

Philippines
    i do not have guitar hero 5 so can't really 'tell exactly how to play this on usb loading and i do use uloader of hermes and wiiflow of hibern...anyways cios249 is made by waninkoko and cios222/223 is made by hermes which basically enables loading of games at the usb port of the wii. just choose the cios that you want the game to use during loading. as per suggestion of the other guys to use cios by hermes (222/223). the 002 on the other hand refers to the error code # which usually occurs on playing newer games...i hope my info helps and i do hope that somebody more experienced in hacking help this guy.

5. boof222

Member boof222 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    yea hermes 222/223 usually fixes music games like rockband guitar hero just give that a go and see what happens.