Guilty Pleasures

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Windaga said:
For whatever reason, anime has a huge taboo status where I live. It's not as bad for girls as it is for guys, (so I'm good), but it's still stupid. If it's not Family Guy or the Simpsons, it's anime. So the fact that I really like a lot of anime or games that have huge anime influence is something that those who know me can't seem to understand. Not that I hide it; if someone asks me, I tell them. I just don't go around spurti ng out randomly "I LOVE ANIME", especially seeing as my favorite kind is the romance/ecchi genres.

I'm also into soft eroge (my favorite currently is Shuffle!), which is, I guess, a form of a guilty pleasure.

Oh, and I cry. (Specifically when it comes to "beautiful" things. I cried in each route during Shuffle at least once.) It wouldn't be a big deal, but again, around here, people just don't cry apparently. Even being a girl isn't an excuse, apparently. And I say "apparently" because I guess there are some places where "because I'm a girl" is a good enough excuse for somethings.
Man now that you mention it,I haven't finished this novel yet,(I'm still in the sia route,damn computer virus).
Well for me, I love reading visual novels and I read lots of them.Fate/stay night and tsukihime are some of these novels and didn't watch the anime since I don't want to the image of the story in my head to be tainted.(Some adaptions are not good)Eroge or not I love visual novels.(I guess I should finish yume yume kusuri,they say it's really good)Haven't been to anime lately.I also love collecting hentai doujinshi and anime.Currently Im reading Umineko and planning to read higurashi.All of these rantings are my guilty pleasures.
biggrin.gif

P.S. I also love dating-sims*thumbs-up for loveplus*

ineap09

Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
TehSkull said:
ineap09 said:
Wait...are you saying someone else on GBAtemp admitted to it before me, and I joined them, or was that your confession? ._. I can't tell...
frown.gif

My confession...
Ah, okay! Sorry 'bout the whole "not-understanding-you" thing.
blush.gif

Wow, there's a lot more shota's here than I expected!
It makes me happy.
happy.gif

QUOTE(prowler_ @ Jan 7 2011, 06:14 AM)
my mum would literally kill me if she went on my computer.
Lol

Last edited by ineap09,

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Lemme see. I have quite a lot.

1. Coffee. I drink an abnormally large amount of coffee for a 14 year old I guess.
2. Project Runway/Launch my Line/America's Next Top Model. Those kinds of things in general.
3. Show tunes. Absolutely cannot get enough show tunes.
4. iCarly, Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place. Those kinds of shows.
5. Top Chef/Master Chef/Iron Chef/Celebrity Chef. I love cook-off contests. Oddly enough, I suck at cooking.
6. Rachel Ray/Martha. Stuff like that.
7. Oprah/Tyra. I watch those, and actually cry at Oprah sometimes. (I also like Ellen-maybe even more-but that's not nearly as embarassing)
8. E News/Entertainment Tonight/Insider. I love watching those for some reason.
9. Romance Anime. I like. Really.
10. Yaoi. I generally like romantic animes, and when I ran out of good ones to watch, I came across this. Yuri is not romantic at all. (although I will admit I watch Shuffle) I normally skip all of the sexual stuff and move straight to the love stories.
11. Romantic Comedies/Drama/Romances/Musicals. Love the movies that seem unorthodox for guys to watch. I still love horror and action, but I like to watch these just as much.
12. Drama Novels. Nicholas Sparks=Fave Author. (but tied with Stephen King)
13. Star Biographies. I've read biographies of Michael Jackson, Diana Ross, Marilyn Monroe and several other stars. I like reading them.
14. Biggest Loser. I dunno why really.
15. Keeping up with the Kardashians/Kendra. I think this is the worst one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol